Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Relegation

Any hope I had left has gone now. This team is appalling. We're going down. I've accepted it. Well done Top, Rudkin and Whelan. From Premier League Champions, FA Cup winners, to this bunch of absolute losers. You've ran this football club into the ground.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eskay said:

I said on this thread that we probably won't get another point this season and I got pelters. 

Fans just as bad as the ownership of this club! 

I got the same last week. Theres a rot of complacency at every level of the club. If the fans were more vocal earlier things would be different but even now a good 60% still think we will be alright. 

2 minutes ago, Dames said:

I got the same last week. Theres a rot of complacency at every level of the club. If the fans were more vocal earlier things would be different but even now a good 60% still think we will be alright

Why would they? They changed manager. Do you honestly think some spicy language would make these players give a toss?

Edited by Dahnsouff

2 minutes ago, Eskay said:

According to Jason Bourne on twitter he's said that according to multiple reliable sources the club don't think we'll be relegated. That's madness. 

That’s the kind of thinking that’s got us where we are now!

4 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Why would they? They changed manager. Do you honestly think some spicy language would make these players give a toss?

The passive atmosphere at the KP has fooled people into believing the situation is fine for far too long. 

Just now, Dames said:

The passive atmosphere at the KP has fooled people into believing the situation is fine for far too long. 

But the players don`t care, so it makes no difference and its them that have to perform

Barring everyone losing all their remaining games, or an Everton points deduction, we're done. Even if everyone else loses their games I could see us getting hammered so badly by Newcastle and Liverpool that we don't even have the GD benefit.