Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Relegation

41 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Brighton best ****ing not roll over like they did for Forest

29 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Only positive is they are still going for Europe.

But I bet Everton how more effort than we do.

I was wrong lol 

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Stinky said:

Not really how it works, Leeds losing the other day didn't give us any boost. Can't see us being ahead of Forest tonight though 

Would you say Everton have started well and been given a boost ahead of Kick off by seeing our result? 

Could be a blessing in disguise 

Gets rid of players without the desire to be here 

Makes sure we don't drift like this next time we get promoted

Get some confidence back in the team

Do worry we could do a Sunderland however

I’m absolutely disgusted with our team of pussy’ s with zero fight i hope there is something in the contracts when we get relegated that  will be hit them financially, they don’t deserve good wages, watching Everton and probably forest later with fight and passion runs salt in the wounds 

We are down and we deserve it.

At least most of the players will be gone.

Rodgers legacy in tatters. The board wasnt always shit (we were praising Rudkin recently, and Whelan when she fleeced United over the Macguire sale) but they were dazzled by Rodgers success, let him become bargain bin Wenger and here we are, a squad full of relegation fodder who cannot defend. 

We are done and itll be a little while before we reach the Prem again. And we deserve it. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Who would we rather get relegated with us? If we go down I'd like Everton to stay up. 

Everton are now safe.

Edited by Tuna

Our club currently is rotten. 
I’d like to say that I’m past caring but I’d only be fooling myself, I’ll always care and that’s what hurts the most.

Watching the owners and board treat the club so carelessly allowing us to end up with a bunch of cowardly, weak minded players who come the end of the season will be like rats leaving the sinking ship. 
A disgrace from top to bottom and everyone involved should hang their heads with shame, big earners, big egos but rats the lot of them. 
🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀

• Like 2

Just now, Joe90lcfc said:

I’m absolutely disgusted with our team of pussy’ s with zero fight i hope there is something in the contracts when we get relegated that  will be hit them financially, they don’t deserve good wages, watching Everton and probably forest later with fight and passion runs salt in the wounds 

Weird choice of words. Pussies, as in cats, apex predators. If you mean the other thing, well, that part of the female anatomy gives birth to humans and is extraordinarily resillient. These players are like a sweaty ballsack; vulnerable to the slightest touch. 

Real talk you are right, I hope they are hit financially. They are not as good as they think. 

Definitely won't come straight back up. Too much of a squad turnover needed.. wouldn't finish top half with what we have... looks like Everton are doing what they always do and scraping through.. would love to see them go

1 minute ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

I’d like to say that I’m past caring but I’d only be fooling myself, I’ll always care and that’s what hurts the most.

Watching the owners and board treat the club so carelessly allowing us to end up with a bunch of cowardly, weak minded players who come the end of the season will be like rats leaving the sinking ship. 
A disgrace from top to bottom and everyone involved should hang their heads with shame, big earners, big egos but rats the lot of them. 
🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀

BIG earners paid for by leveraging future broadcast money to a bank too. Relegation will cripple this club. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀

Checking out of the luxury mansion to return to the tumble down hole we said goodbye to 9 years ago

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ashdav86 said:

In the vanishing possibility that we do stay up, we lose our few competent players, make lacklustre signings and spend the whole season in the relegation zone being pummelled like a dockside sex worker. Then get relegated.

I would almost rather drop now and get it over with.

• Haha 2

Just now, Ashdav86 said:

Those players are off anyway. 

The only difference being we will be in a much worse place as a club