Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Relegation

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Even if we somehow got to the West Ham game with it in our own hands, do you think we have what it takes to win and stay up?

I really question it.

Absolutely not!! Never been so sure and have said it for the last week, if by some miracle it goes to West Ham the cowards will buckle, Jesus if only we need is not to loose by 5 goals the worms would get beat 6.1, I can’t stand this team at the minute 

Surviving on goal difference because everyone lost their last four games would be the worst and yet most memorable survival ever. We should both be utterly ashamed and tempted to invade the pitch.

If results go the way of the form book then we should Still have a chance going into the last day. Could even still be 4th bottom if Forest lose tonight. 

Leeds have the toughest game on the last day to get a result. Being 4th bottom going into the last day will be big. 

14 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

think after todays results(suspect Forest will win too) it will knock the stuffing out mentally, 

be surprised if we even manage a point in the last 3 games now

Absolutely this. Todays debacle was as much about us putting points on the board as it was putting pressure on our rivals. Bottling it in the way we did would have given Everton and Forest one hell of a boost going into their games today, and lo and behold Everton go and put 5 past Brighton.

Just shambolic in every way.

• Like 1

Top has to take ultimate responsibility here. People can say he has a lot to deal with elsewhere. But that's an explanation not an excuse. If you are not committed to being the owner and making the right calls when it was clear to all what the issues were, then you're at fault. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

I think I'd rather us be down before the final day. Can't be arsed drumming some last minute hope that we'll survive. 

Yeah, I'm actually more relaxed now. It is the hope that does for you.

2 minutes ago, alanf0x said:

Thanks Brendan 

You just know he's sitting at home with a smug face telling himself we would've been fine with him. Problem is I can't really argue that we've been any better since he left. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Top has to take ultimate responsibility here. People can say he has a lot to deal with elsewhere. But that's an explanation not an excuse. If you are not committed to being the owner and making the right calls when it was clear to all what the issues were, then you're at fault. 

I have no optimism for the club as long as Top is there.

Sad but true 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

You just know he's sitting at home with a smug face telling himself we would've been fine with him. Problem is I can't really argue that we've been any better since he left. 

soooooo many fcuking awful decisions this season. Board, manager and players culpable - how not to run a professional football club:angry:

• Like 1