Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Relegation

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

We have an owner who is disgusted when fans boo. 

We had a manager who criticised the fans for voicing their displeasure. 

We had a ticket office that actively tries to discourage anyone with a voice attending games, whilst also banning people for minor things. 

We have a social media watchdog team who actively ban people for any criticism of personnel or individuals. 

In some ways I find it bloody hilarious that these clowns will know be running a Championship club, hopefully a few will be down the job centre at the start of next season, they’ve got way too big for their boots. 

1984 FC

It's an absolute disaster, no club has surely fallen so far in such a short space of time and done so completely unnecessarily not by bad luck or natural transition of the team, financial problems like Portsmouth but by negligent, complacent management of the club.

We'll be the example that all established Premier League clubs should look at on the perils of not treating the Premier League with respect.

All they had to do was sack him and invest on a few quality signings, that's it. Does that financial outlay outweigh the loss of money from being in the Premier League? Of course not.

Edited by Tuna
  • Like 3

I'd say this is the most important summer since the club was last relegated.

Need to have a very serious mentality shift this summer. There is so much deadwood that needs to go and we need to replace it with players that actually want to be here. The last 4 years we have slowly built up a mentality of "so what? I'm off to a bigger club anyway" and it was always going to lead to this postion.

3 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

In some ways I find it bloody hilarious that these clowns will know be running a Championship club, hopefully a few will be down the job centre at the start of next season, they’ve got way too big for their boots. 

Announce Stormzy

2 hours ago, jonathan_ross said:

We’ll avoid relegation and stay up on 33 points, forest will loose all 3 of there next games and Leeds will only manage 2 draws, while we loose to Liverpool and Newcastle then scrape it on the last game of the season with a win keeping us up on goal difference.

Call me mad but thats the effect this season has had on me, as hard as I try I can’t bring myself to accept relegation.

Did you watch us yesterday?

No disrespect but your a fool if you think we have anything positive of note left in us for the next three games.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Now I’ve slept. I’ve been able to bring myself to look at the table. 

There’s still a very slim chance of a last day shoot out.

It would take an insane result against Liverpool or Newcastle…. But there’s a strong possibility Forest and Leeds won’t pick up another point until the final game. If we can somehow, by some miracle pick up a win in between we can get out of the relegation zone for the last game..

Only problem is, is this team up for it? Can they find something that saw them win the FA cup, get to a European final? Is someone going to step up and motivate them? 

If I were top, I would be marching into that training ground today, and stripping the walls. Someone needs to lay into these ****ers. 

......the rosiest of rose coloured glasses .... 

Every single year as appallingly bad and atrocious they are Everton will find something from somewhere to stay up. 

This year it was when they played us last week and realised that it actually wasn’t so hard to beat teams with a bit of planning and commitment. 

The best we can hope for is we try not to concede too many over the next 2 games to try and keep our goal difference better than the others, and then somehow win at home to West Ham and hope Forest capitulate - however this is all bo****ks as we all witnessed what we did yesterday. Always had a bit of hope over the last few games that we'd do it, but only because I genuinely thought the players were up for the fight and cared about the club. After yesterday and Maddison saying they didn't have the fight for the game, pfft. maybe relegation is the best thing for us to get rid of some of these leeches of players who are just happy to get paid, and maybe some of the fans who've backed Rodgers, Top and the players all season will wake up and see what people have been saying for the last 2 years.

I hate to say it as his family has been nothing but amazing for this club but Top has to take the wrap for this - complacent to the point of arrogance, it's going to cost him financially, and reputation wise and next season has to go perfectly for him to gain back any kind of credibility. Rudkin HAS to go, not qualified for the job at all, can guarantee he is just a yes man who pacifies any concerns Top has which is why we are where we are when the fans have saw what's been coming for months.

Also for me, it's not just the football side of this club that's been so heart-breaking this season, the club itself in its actions has left me feeling disillusioned with football as a whole with the way fans have been treated. Big reset required all around.

31 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Now I’ve slept. I’ve been able to bring myself to look at the table. 

There’s still a very slim chance of a last day shoot out.

It would take an insane result against Liverpool or Newcastle…. But there’s a strong possibility Forest and Leeds won’t pick up another point until the final game. If we can somehow, by some miracle pick up a win in between we can get out of the relegation zone for the last game..

Only problem is, is this team up for it? Can they find something that saw them win the FA cup, get to a European final? Is someone going to step up and motivate them? 

If I were top, I would be marching into that training ground today, and stripping the walls. Someone needs to lay into these ****ers. 

The only thing we can hope for is a post Ranieri-esque performance where the players come out to prove a point. Can’t see it happening though personally and I’m generally an optimist. Think we’re done for now. 

2 minutes ago, shiv said:

The only thing we can hope for is a post Ranieri-esque performance where the players come out to prove a point. Can’t see it happening though personally and I’m generally an optimist. Think we’re done for now. 

Have you watched us over the last 18 months? lol 

Even if they could be arsed (they can't), most of them don't have the ability anyway. 

Edited by Sol thewall Bamba

Just now, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

It's the Leicester way to win against Liverpool. Draw against Newcastle. Lose against West Ham like 8-0 and get relegated on Goal Difference

In our recent history sure you could maybe expect something from us, but nothing about this season has been anything related to what we know and expect from Leicester. I think in all of my life we've always had fight, desire, an attitude to play and fight all the way to the end. Feels like that went out the window in January.

everyone is creaming themselves in the media that Forest are safe...

I personally think they wont get another point in remaining games and all it takes from us is a miracle win somehow

If the players have any sort of pride they will go out there on Monday and try and beat the scousers.

If its a battering, again, then bye bye PL, but we are at home and I am expecting a response, surely they can do something right ?

Edited by Trent Steel

5 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Have you watched us over the last 18 months? lol 

Even if they could be arsed (they can't), most of them don't have the ability anyway. 

Did you not read the second part pal lol I said I can’t see it happening and I think we’re done. Don’t disagree with you.

Never a dull moment hey - shows how quick things can go from ecstasy to disaster - something fundamentally wrong to the core with this group we currently have - no jeopardy for any of them - they simply don’t give a shit - ship 80% of them out including the currently clueless management team and all us fans try and enjoy the summer - it’s been utterly poo - to much despair- Leicester will still be here next year and so will we - this time hopefully with a new lot that care as much as we do 

19 minutes ago, lcfcjosh said:

I don’t know why people can’t accept it ? We are gone 

Wouldn't wanna be in the trenches with you ffs. 

It looks bad right now, but there's still three games left and I'm sure there's still some twists and turns to go. 

I can accept the situation is dire and not looking good, but still be hopeful and give my all to support the team to try and turn things round. 

Some of you lot just enjoy being miserable, it's a game and the ups and downs are part of why we love it, we are Leicester city, we don't do boring

• Like 1