Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Relegation

1 hour ago, Guesty said:

No it's sarcasm. The tweet Percy replied to said something like: is it the media's fault Leicester are being relegated?

They haven’t had a part in the relegation but they sure as hell haven’t put anywhere near enough blame on Rodgers. Media and pundits still place him on a pedestal for no reason.

Simon Jordan is the only pundit that’s been vocally calling him out for months. 

On 27/08/2022 at 23:23, Dan LCFC said:

It's really not impossible at all. We have all the makings of a season like Everton's last year - and frankly I'm not sure they've got the same fight Everton had.

Yep that receipt will do. Eerie accuracy. And I'm one of many - shame the absolute goblins at the club couldn't see it.

Purely on paper when looking at fixtures, Everton will beat Bournemouth on the last day to be safe.

A win for us against West Ham is probably not going to be enough. 

Its all about whether Forest can get something at Palace or Leeds will one of their games, its pretty likely one of those two will happen if not both. Think the last spot is realistically between those two.

Edit - this was all before I saw the Chelsea Forest score of course.... :(

Edited by Nalis
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Stevosevic said:

Remember when everyone was saying forest and Leeds wouldn’t get another a point a couple of games ago lol 

Forest, Leeds, Everton all have more heart and passion than our bunch of waste men.

We deserve relegation.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Remember when everyone was saying forest and Leeds wouldn’t get another a point a couple of games ago lol 

Remember when we were constantly being told "We were too good to go down" and/or "There are 3 worse teams than us". lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

Almost? 

What more would it take to be considered a disgrace? I have a negative opinion of pretty much every single person at the club today with a public profile, across the board and the senior playing staff. Only maybe Vardy and a couple of others retain any sort of credit, I would be delighted to see the rest of them feck off and never return. 

• Like 3

Quality judgments are subjective. PL football is about more than skill. Keown was successful with little skill at all. Character, fight and pure strength he did have though which our " quality " players are seemingly short of.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

Forest, Leeds, Everton all have more heart and passion than our bunch of waste men.

We deserve relegation.

Us and Southampton are by a mile the worst two teams.

• Like 1

Dont know why I do this to myself. Was busy outside of the matches today but now I'm stuck listening to updates in the hope Chelsea come back against Forest and in hope that will help us, but knowing it wont even matter.

Its like buying a lottery ticket knowing you will lose but thinking what if, except much more torturous...

Just now, Dan LCFC said:

Us and Southampton are by a mile the worst two teams.

There was a few weeks where we won a few games on the bounce, but outside of that run we have been comfortably the worst team in the league imo, Southampton fans have more to be proud of than we do. Especially given the difference in quality of player available. 

• Like 1

Guest foxestalkisfullofidiots

The few times I've watched Southampton I think they are better equipped to bounce back than we are, they have some really good young players