Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Relegation

5 minutes ago, 99 Problems said:

Fans thinking we’ll do a Burnley next season haven’t really got their head around what a serious state this club is in. To do a Burnley you need to be a well run club with a clear philosophy and strategy, a number of good quality players still at the club and an excellent recruitment strategy. We have none of those things going for us. We’re also in a financial mess

This club is in a spiral and it’s going to be a long time before the fans see PL football again unless King Power look to sell the club 

Burnley were doggo when they went down but they made the right decision on the manager, some established players moved on and they recruited well.

That is the challenge for us. with Rudders overseeing the Summer you have to have doubts whether we will be prepared for the start of the season to hit the ground running.

Chris Sutton, whose view I usually respect, said on 5 Live that Leeds and Leicester will go down with Southampton.

Are we going to stand for that? Today's results could have been worse, and Everton haven't played, yet.

What are we, men or mincers? COME ON YOU FOXES !!!!! 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, melvinmmelvin said:

Chris Sutton, whose view I usually respect, said on 5 Live that Leeds and Leicester will go down with Southampton.

Are we going to stand for that? Today's results could have been worse, and Everton haven't played, yet.

I never heard any say they respect Chris Sutton 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Newcastle and West Ham look beatable. Liverpool probably not. Can’t believe everyone’s gave up already.

It’s not about how they are playing, it’s how we play with no fight even against the worst teams in the league

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, melvinmmelvin said:

Have you been this season? 

Theres your answer right there!!!

15 minutes ago, melvinmmelvin said:

I agree with him 

Leeds should not be getting a point home to newcastle 

forest have been garbage away from home all season (I expected them to get a draw

I’d argue todays results couldn’t  have been worse given Leeds’ point 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Newcastle and West Ham look beatable. Liverpool probably not. Can’t believe everyone’s gave up already.

Players gave up months ago...

Edited by Raj

8 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

The one where we should have gone 3-1 up and seen the game out. 

Not the one where we actually missed that Pen and our keeper had to make 4 world class saves then?

5 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I agree with him 

forest have been garbage away from home all season (I expected them to get a draw

I meant they both could have won :D :D

Realistic list of players leaving/staying and for what price if/when we go down? 

OUT: 

Bertrand £0

evans £0 

tielemans £0 

amartey £0 

soumare £15 m 

praet (out of contract?) 

castagne 12m 

mendy £0 

ndidi £18m 

cags £0 

barnes £35 m 

madders £50 

vestergaard £10m 

140m to rebuild a team in the champ? 

Staying: 

Iverson 

ward 

smithies 

Ricardo? 
faes 

souttar 

victor 

thomas 

kdh 

vardy 

Justin 

fair? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I agree with him 

Bollocks.

Any team should be able to get points of any team. 

We were the team that gave other teams reason to dream, yet here we are not prepared to put a fight up against no-one.

2 hours ago, JimmyC74 said:

And if we are to bounce straight back we need to accelerate our planning, be ready to confirm the manager asap and crack on with the squad ins and outs.

We won’t. 

28 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

I admire you for keeping up hope as **** I honestly feel like I’ve had the life sucked out of me like half the players have. It’s been a very long 18months