Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Relegation

7 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Absolutely, contrast to Scott Parker who was vocal about the board at Bournemouth and was rewarded with the sack, and they are where they are and we are where we are.

I think it was easier for Bournemouth because of how Parker expressly said it rather than throwing games to demonstrate his point (plus Parker not having the same cult around him from the pundit class)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Which is the harder game? Liverpool at home or Newcastle away?

Liverpool at home I think. 

Although both have pressure on them, Liverpool are more experienced. 

Just now, Sly said:

Liverpool at home I think. 

Although both have pressure on them, Liverpool are more experienced. 

There will be more expectation at home to Liverpool which will lead to pressure but Newcastle away will be a very tough game.

1 minute ago, joachim1965 said:

There will be more expectation at home to Liverpool which will lead to pressure but Newcastle away will be a very tough game.

We will be lucky to take anything from them.

2 years ago, that wasn’t the case though.

We just need to get some of that spirit and bite back.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Which is the harder game? Liverpool at home or Newcastle away?

Does it matter ? We ain’t getting squat out of either game  or West Ham come to that .Our spineless shitebags are already on the beach 

• Like 1

We need Barnes or vardy or maddison (preferably all three) to have one of their unplayable games tomorrow and hope the defence can keep tight. 

We have to believe because we still have a chance until we don't anymore. 

This talk of that Brentford game has reminded me of how poor the management was that day. If you'd said to me at minute 60 that they're was going to be two more goals I'd have thought "oh awesome, we're gonna win 4-0". Was very comfortable and he did nothing to respond to the Brentford changes.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, joachim1965 said:

....and we will fold like a wet piece of paper

7 minutes ago, SuperMike said:

I wonder how the table would look if we hadnt missed two penalties in recent matches. I can't be arsed to do the calculations as i am so peeed off that we are defo down!

Goals change games. 

For all we know, the butterfly effect could then have us conceding 5.

6 minutes ago, SuperMike said:

I wonder how the table would look if we hadnt missed two penalties in recent matches. I can't be arsed to do the calculations as i am so peeed off that we are defo down!

...no difference!!!

We still would have drawn with Everton and lost to Fulham. We were lucky to get away with a draw at Everton and the Fulham game was already gone.

Best to concentrate on the changes that the club needs to make, to bring for us get back to being a competitive team.