Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Relegation

5 minutes ago, The Bear said:

With Everton away at Wolves, and Leeds away at West Ham you could be 4 points adrift before you play Newcastle, with massive pressure to win or be almost mathematically down. 

I don't think that will happen though. I still think it'll go down to the last day with you needing to win and hope other results go for you. 

We would still lose, this bunch of players are gutless.

3 minutes ago, Your Honour said:

We would still lose, this bunch of players are gutless.

I think you'll probably beat West Ham but still go down because Everton will likely beat Bournemouth. Leeds down too even if they get something at home against Spurs. 

13 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Got to the point where I'd rather Everton and Leeds just win at the weekend and just get this season over and done with.

Just annoying now going into each game with some element or glimmer of hope that these absolute wasters will do something productive or beneficial for the club, only for it to be shattered in moments.

Get us down and start a rebuild again. Get some players in that actually care about the club and show some heart/desire to want to win.

Start the purge 🙌🙌

Yeah. We will 100% go down with Leeds. Even if by some miracle we took it to the last game, West Ham will cruise to an easy 2-0 win and we'll go down with a whimper.

So just need Wolves to beat Everton, Arsenal to beat Forest, West Ham to beat Leeds, us to beat Newcastle and match Everton & Leeds results on the final day to stay up.

Easy :ph34r:

Edited by StanSP
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, SK3Blue said:

I've seen some poor Leicester players and teams over the last 40 odd years but I've never seen a team relegated for it's complete lack of effort until now. 

This is it, the 2008 side didnt lack effort they were just shit at football. I dont buy the fitness thing as a complete excuse, maybe if we were running out of steam in the last 10-15 of matches but there is a serious lack of effort for the full 90.

• Like 1

Guest bennytwohats

Likelihood is Everton beat Wolves and we lose next Monday and then it’s confirmed.

26 minutes ago, BillyFOX12 said:

Alright lads so what's the math on this? We obv need the usual suspects to lose their next games, while we need to take 6/6 points. COYF!!

:nigel:

If anyone close to us wins, we are down.

Even if they lose all their games, we have to actually win one, and neither of those things are happening. 

Guest bennytwohats
1 minute ago, FoxesWalk said:

86% chance of going down now. It’ll be confirmed before we play again, IMO. 

C61FF265-64F5-4B6E-B2FB-F16D1C7761D2.png

Can’t be confirmed until after we’ve played again

Just now, bennytwohats said:

Can’t be confirmed until after we’ve played again

Yeah I realised that after I wrote it, both Leeds and Everton have winnable games, we don’t. At least it will be officially over a week from now. 

We’re going down.

I’ve been a City fan since 1968 and always accepted that we were a yo-yo club.

The rollercoaster of emotions was part of the territory.

However, I’m struggling to come to terms with this particular relegation which is probably 95% happening.

We should’ve had so many options for stability in the Prem after the title win and it’s been totally wasted. Musa, Slimani, the Silva debacle etc.

Gutted, just gutted.

Behind all of the bravado, all of the jokes and the loss taking from other fans, this is a desperate sad situation.

Some fans are kidding themselves by trying to suggest the championship is a better league, it really isn’t…. It’s an awful attitude, you compete in sports to play at the highest level, and with the level we operate at, this is ****ing hideous. 

We’ve spoken at length about the negligence by the board, but they will get off lightly when the 20 odd thousand fans who bother to go to West Ham will clap and cheer them all off the pitch. This team needs to be hissed out of the door, they have along with the board ****ed this.

Theres been mention that the championship might be a cleansing experience for the club….. what evidence do we have to suggest this? In fact I’ll wager that there’s no plans at all….. the board are that absent they won’t even have a plan until we drop…. And we will go into the summer without a ****ing clue. Nothing good will come of this, in fact, I wouldn’t be surprised if we can’t even field a full team by the time the season starts…… there’s far too much work to do, and we’re simply not able to do it. 

There’s been too much emphasis placed on the infrastructure and they’ve taken their eye off the football. The men’s team, the women’s team and the academy are all ****ing shit, we are probably officially the shittest professional club in England….. and that’s all been done through poor management and ****ing hideous…

Just to reiterate Nottingham Forest will be playing premier league football next season…. The recent Premier league champions, FA cup winners, European cup semi final team, will be likely facing back to back relegations and a chaotic future. 

I can’t begin to fathom how anyone is remotely okay with this, but I’m ****ing livid. I don’t care what King Power has done, I want them gone, they’re no longer fit to run a club. 

God knows what it’ll happen this summer, this club simply couldn’t get relegated, and some how they are. 

I don’t want to see another clap, another cheer, nothing. I don’t want to see them walk around the pitch at the end of the season I don’t want to see anymore ****ing pictures of Seagrave. 

I want to hear our spineless absent owner come out and ****ing say something, tell us you have a plan and we aren’t ****ed. 

This season has been a disaster, ten years of hard work and building have been torn apart, and that’s the most concerning thing… it’s taken 18 months to destroy ten years of work….. ****ing breathtaking. 

Our football club is dying….. and before it’s killed, **** off that stupid gold badge….

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, StanSP said:

So just need Wolves to beat Everton, Arsenal to beat Forest, Fulham to beat Leeds, us to beat Newcastle and match Everton & Leeds results on the final day to stay up.

Easy :ph34r:

I will ask for a 1 year ban if this happens.

I struggle to get angry about what's happened. If we had been unlucky much of the season, played well, had VAR decisions go against us etc then sure. But this relegation is going to be absolutely 100% deserved and the blame starts right at the very top with the board. I feel totally disconnected from the club and players, there is no way they are relegation fodder when they're performing anywhere near to their best, but this season relegation fodder is exactly what all but one or two of them have been. Absolute wankstains. There will be some smart arses who have wanted Rodgers out since the FA Cup win who will claim they saw this coming, they warned us etc... We do finished 8th last season. We got to a European Semi, whether we failed in the Europa or not. While it wasn't always convincing you don't finish 8th and then plummet like we have. It's just totally baffling that this has been allowed to happen.