Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Relegation

30 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

I have about 1.232% confidence

I got the boys in the lab to check this out and after many hours or calculations , late nights and scientific investigations they came back with a number of 1.231. You were close but not close enough.

8 minutes ago, Lcfc82 said:

We should be using this as motivation but unfortunately this group of players don’t appear to have any fighting qualities at all.

Mad that it’s still in our hands 

They should be in a meeting room, right now, all watching a montage of their goals over the past three years. Followed by Steve Walsh giving them a talk and a video of what it means to play for Leicester, and try to drive some passion into them.

5 minutes ago, Lutterworth Fox said:

Didn't Everton beat Bournemouth on the last day 2 or 3 seasons ago to send them down or am l wrong? If that's correct Bournemouth will be out for revenge.

Think Bournemouth won there on the last day but went down due to Dean Smiths Villa getting a result against West Ham….:ph34r:

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

I love this. I mean, they could win, but should? Everton, Leeds and Leicester all have 1 home win in the last 10. Nobody ‘should’ win anything. In all likelihood someone is going to get a win in there but nobody should be winning anything based on form. 

Best thing is for us to get 2 wins. But our form says we aren’t doing that either.

I know what you mean but we can't assume anything. We need 6 points. The form book is out of the window. Who would have thought Everton would smash Brighton away. 

Edited by desertfox2
Form

1 hour ago, Paninistickers said:

I don't subscribe to this. If I was I Bournemouth's position,.I'd take great delight in making Everton's life hell on the last day. Schadenfreude at its finest 

I agree with this. The chances are that if Everton survive they will finish above Bournemouth next season, thus making their survival that much more difficult to achieve.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

WW = guaranteed stay up

WD = stay up if Everton and Leeds both fail to win 

WL = stay up if Everton lose and Leeds fail to win

DD = relegated
DL = relegated
LL = relegated

In your WD scenario Leeds are irrelevant (without swinging about 12 goals).

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

WW = guaranteed stay up

WD = stay up if Everton and Leeds both fail to win 

WL = stay up if Everton lose and Leeds fail to win

DD = relegated
DL = relegated
LL = relegated

Yes thanks for working that all out for us.

But the main scenario is us unfortunately 

Is the players  don't give a toss about the club.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, sishades said:

Russell Martin is the new Saints manager. !!

Turning into a good weekend then - dodged a bullet avoiding the quote unquote 'new Br*nd*n R**gers'. 😬

• Like 1

It's been 15 years since we were last relegated 

Growing up we never went longer than 7 years without a relegation, although I hate the idea of being relegated, but I never expected to see an Era for LCFC that we have just witnessed.

Then Brendan came along and tarnished everything we built (helped by Rudkin)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sishades said:

Russell Martin is the new Saints manager. !!

No, he's not been appointed yet as far as I can see?

Edited by Tuna

2 hours ago, Steve Earle said:

Apart from the FA Cup Final.

And Eindhoven away.

And…

Eindhoven lmao. Stop talking about a third rate competition as if it’s remotely prestigious. That was not a big game.

(We bottled the FA Cup final as well, unless you think we intentionally played Chilwell offside by an inch).

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Miella27 said:

Well it's all about opinions, isn't it?!

If we're going up to Newcastle to win the game, I'd be backing Youri to come good one last time and get us over the line, rather than hoping Soumare or KDH develop a footballing brain overnight.

We’ve been waiting for Youri to come for one last time since the World Cup. It isn’t happening. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

We’ve been waiting for Youri to come for one last time since the World Cup. It isn’t happening. 

He won't be putting his foot in as he's off and doesn't want to get injured. Actually like most of them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OntarioFox said:

If I hear one person calling it the 'Great Escape 2' if we somehow limp over the line to survive, I will squash an overpriced balti pie in their face.

It's a Lame Escape. That's what we're calling it. The Lame Escape.

If we survive, some might regard it as the 'grate escape' because it'll grate that we'll have escaped, despite having been so poor and lacked fight throughout much of the season. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Some might say we've been waiting for him to come on for over 18 months! Score one goal or make one pinpoint pass and his apologists declare he's back whilst totally disregarding what he'd contributed for the other 89 minutes of that game and previous one's. 

He's finished here,arguably he finished a long time ago. We shouldn't even consider relying on him and the fact he was made captain is absolutely baffling. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ceredigion said:

I agree with this. The chances are that if Everton survive they will finish above Bournemouth next season, thus making their survival that much more difficult to achieve.

Can’t see Everton doing anything other than fight for survival next season again