Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Relegation

I think its nailed on now. Stars are aligning for it to happen. No new players, news about massive losses, Brendan, no goalkeeper, having to play midfielders in central defense. We are going to be fodder from here to the end of the season on so many levels.

Sad thing is, i think there are many who are going to love it. That will teach us for trying to ruffle the feathers of the top 6. How dare we win the league and the FA cup. This is what happens to you when you do that - you destroy yourselves. 

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan
2 minutes ago, cropstonfox said:

Dyche

That it should come to this. The club has become so shite that we are genuinely thinking about Dyche to come in and be the saviour. Even I’m at it! I agree he’d at least kick ass and would sort the defence.

But Christ Almighty! What a downturn for LCFC!

7 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

I wonder what is the earliest in a season a team has been mathematically down?

Think it was Derby and it was with 7 games to go I believe.  

No matter how shit we are currently, i can't see us not getting to Derby's Total.  How much further than that we go though is anyone's guess.  With Rodgers at the helm all season, I'd bet my house we don't get to 40 points 

Edited by kristianity77

37 minutes ago, cropstonfox said:

Smaller crowds less plastics,

Easier to park and get a pee and a beer.

Better availability of away tickets.

More exciting games, 

Bring on the championship bring back the good old days  eieieio!

Thanks Brendan! 

No streams for championship matches. Back to listening on Radio Leicester if you’re not at the ground 

26 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

I think its nailed on now. Stars are aligning for it to happen. No new players, news about massive losses, Brendan, no goalkeeper, having to play midfielders in central defense. We are going to be fodder from here to the end of the season on so many levels.

Sad thing is, i think there are many who are going to love it. That will teach us for trying to ruffle the feathers of the top 6. How dare we win the league and the FA cup. This is what happens to you when you do that - you destroy yourselves. 

Plus a points deduction for going in lot administration midway through next season when we’re 14th in the Champo with Dyche as our manager :scarf:

27 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

That it should come to this. The club has become so shite that we are genuinely thinking about Dyche to come in and be the saviour. Even I’m at it! I agree he’d at least kick ass and would sort the defence.

But Christ Almighty! What a downturn for LCFC!

1 minute ago, jim5000 said:

No streams for championship matches. Back to listening on Radio Leicester if you’re not at the ground 

Get to the ground then.

We can turn this around for sure if we sack Rodgers now. I suspect he has lost the respect of the vast majority of the squad and with a new manager with fresh ideas and the ability to actually motivate his staff (rather than put them down at every opportunity) I believe we'll see an instant change.  It will take time to turn things around from the depths that we've reached but we've got 10 games before the World Cup and a further 22 after that. By my calculations that's 96 points still to play for so by lunchtime tomorrow I'll hopefully have good grounds for my optimism.