Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Relegation

2 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Agreed but even with that there's so many players who are just performing so poorly and not good enough. A new manager needs new players starting with a good winger and a good goalkeeper.

I don’t think theres much chance of the club dipping their hands into their pockets, if we are bottom 3 by January I reckon they’ll just stick with what we have rather than trying to spend their way out of an unlikely situation. 

Its safety first on and off the pitch. 

4 minutes ago, Dames said:

We are too far gone now. Its a big ask to pick this group up especially with a World Cup halfway through the season. 

We have enough to survive, but it'd be a knife's edge.  And that's if a change happened now.  Which it won't, because the board has completely lost the plot.

Just now, Deeg67 said:

We have enough to survive, but it'd be a knife's edge.  And that's if a change happened now.  Which it won't, because the board has completely lost the plot.

Too scared of spending any sort of money. If that wasnt an issue Rodgers would have been gone after the 3rd or 4th loss. 

Just now, FoxesWalk said:

We had a good run…

If we go down, it's going to be a struggle to avoid free fall.  A message haemorrhaging of players and huge debt - we may not be in the Championship long.

Just now, Deeg67 said:

If we go down, it's going to be a struggle to avoid free fall.  A message haemorrhaging of players and huge debt - we may not be in the Championship long.

On a positive note that season in league one was a great adventure and also the catalyst for the last 10 years.

Thanks 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dames said:

Too scared of spending any sort of money. If that wasnt an issue Rodgers would have been gone after the 3rd or 4th loss. 

Has to be.

How strange for a man to be born into a billionaire family (actually, I'm just assuming there) but is resisting paying a rumoured 10M+.

3 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

I agree. Honestly fear for our existence.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

Yep - the parachute payments will cover our debts but we would have to scale back massively on the playing side. 

If we didnt get out within the first 2 seasons we’ll end up stuck down there for a decade at least. 

4 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

I've made peace with it. At the very least it 100% guarantees he won't be here anymore. Could get some pride back in my club

Me too. Im OK with it. Said it after he wasn't sacked v man u, Brighton and spurs. We've gone. My only hope for the season is forest come down with us

1 minute ago, Paninistickers said:

Me too. Im OK with it. Said it after he wasn't sacked v man u, Brighton and spurs. We've gone. My only hope for the season is forest come down with us

It'll be completely self inflicted by the club and we have no bearing on their decision making so it's pointless being upset about it

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

I was wrong, I'm a big enough person to change my mind and admit when I'm wrong unlike some posters.

I do however find it gloroiusly ironic that for someone who called out sensitive users when the mods took away your beloved confused reaction,  you seem to be rather sensitive about posters using a laughing reaction on one of your posts from August.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nalis said:

I was wrong, I'm a big enough person to change my mind and admit when I'm wrong unlike some posters.

I do however find it gloroiusly ironic that for someone who called out sensitive users when the mods took away your beloved confused reaction,  you seem to be rather sensitive about posters using a laughing reaction on one of your posts from August.

Got nothing to do with the emoji pal.