Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Relegation

8 minutes ago, Dames said:

Out of these we’ve played half of them and came away with 4 points. Its daft to say we’ll get better results than them. 

All at home too, when we go away to these places we’ll cack our little knickers and roll over.

It’s mind blowing that people on here are suggesting there are teams worse than us, there’s one team worse than us and that’s it!

Edited by MalletFox
  • Like 2

I have felt pretty confident we’ll be alright and something will give (maybe new manager) up until today but now I can’t see us staying up. I know we’re only 10 games in but we need 10 wins from are next 28 games really and I just don’t see it. 

Guest glasgowfox
12 hours ago, jonathan_ross said:

I spend my hard earned cash paying for mine and my sons season tickets so I very much have the right to voice my emotions on the current state of the club,  I was not embarrassed once with any of the performances last time we were bottom of the premier league for almost the entire season and I was not once embarrassed when we were in league one, what does embarrass me is the current state of the club caused by the upper echelons shitting on the fans. So unfortunately I’m not going to ‘fek off'.

Jog on.  I pay on average £400 a game.  Money spent Is my choice and yours.  If you are embarrassed supporting the foxes then just jog on.

Edited by glasgowfox

I think to get relegated with this team you've got to have a quite perfect storm of circumstances and you really do feel that it's arrived. It's redeemable but the longer we leave it the harder we'll make it.

As predicted, he's blowing the winnable games too. 4 points from that last three, given how we started is absolute shit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Benguin said:

I have felt pretty confident we’ll be alright and something will give (maybe new manager) up until today but now I can’t see us staying up. I know we’re only 10 games in but we need 10 wins from are next 28 games really and I just don’t see it. 

Realistically we don’t know how many more wins we need, what we know is over 28 games we need 4 points more than 2 of Wolves, Leeds, Southampton, Villa, or 5 more points than Everton, West Ham, Crystal Palace or Liverpool.

We play Leeds this week, who have been dire other than the win against Chelsea.

Wolves can’t score to save their lives - 4 goals in 10 games, a penalty today Southampton, Forest, Leeds and Newcastle are the only teams they’ve scored against.

Forest are truely awful and will take one of the places for sure.

That leaves for me 2 of Leicester, Wolves, Southampton, Villa, Leeds, Crystal Palace to drop - we are in really poor form right now, but I think we have the players to get a couple of wins more than these guys over 28 games. 

• Like 1

Forest is mot locked in to go down IMHO.  Cooper is very good and he has enough talent to be mid-table, it's just that no one could form a cohesive unit with so many new players in such a short period.  If they stay in touch until the WC break they could salvage it in the second half.

On 10/10/2022 at 13:27, fuchsntf said:

Disagree..it's not the 4pts or lack of,

it's the de ja Vue performances,that aren't giving fans enough encouragement that we can grow ,build & develope from this situation. 

It really is too early to judge,analyse the bottom positions,as well as Newcastle,

or present top 11-5 positions that they will have a super successfull season.

In my 62+ years,not one single area or 

individual position was decided...before

Xmas..Let's never forget various comfy or panic situations in the past..of Hull,

HUddersfield,Sunderland,Fulham,

Leicester city,Newcastle,A.Villa,Everton,WBA, Burnley,Northampton Stoke..

plus a couple more who have learnt both tastes,too good to go down early points, or totally crap start, but ended in top half positions..

We are sleep walking to relegation……

10 hours ago, splinterdream said:

Forest, Wolves, Villa, Leeds, Palace, Southampton will all struggle and we can get better results than these. I think it's about picking the players with the right attitude who are up for the fight, and todays mistake was leaving nacho on the bench till 85 mins

Not under Rodgers we won't, how you can form that opinion is quite staggering. 

7 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

There is some serious straw clutching going on here. 

The blindness of some fans is utterly staggering. There might be three teams worse than us, however, they have more fight than us. It’s nothing to do with the size of a dog in a fight, it’s to do with size of the fight in the dog. Brendan’s attitude has all but removed that fight. He’s made these lads believe they’re not good enough to be a top 8 team…. He alone has indicated his desire to replace them, he alone has aired his disappointment at not being able to replace them. 

Brendan has removed all of the fight from this team, the passion, the belief. He’s done all of this to stroke his ego and save his face. 

The bloke is a parasite, sucking the life out of the club to preserve himself. 

Anyone who applauds this needs a serious head wobble. 

Brendan’s ambition is to be joint bottom with two star Notts Forest elite company for an elite manager :whistle: , get this fool gone Top! He’s not fit to manage LCFC.

On 11/10/2022 at 23:03, RoboFox said:

This is harsh, man. The bloke has done nothing to warrant that. Is he the required quality for what we aspire to be? Probably not. Is he a man that will bust his balls for our club in the shit right now and desperately needs players that want to fight for the badge? Absolutely.

Sentiment aside, I’d take him in the team on Saturday.

The manager is dogshit, but we need more from the players too. 

...KDH breaking into the team is the reason we have gone 4-3-3!!!

It was the only way we could accommodate him with Barnes an Tielemans in the team at the same time. It is noticeable that KDH has gone backwards and switching to a 4-2-3-1 with Ndidi now out, allows him to go to his trusted soldier Albrighton,  but that would dictate Vardy starting ahead of Daka. 

Aside from the obv stupid mistakes Rogers makes as a manager. I think our decline is also down to a lack of quality in a very competitive league, where many teams have strengthened.

We have relied on our experience players and spine which did include a huge amount of quality. 

Vardy - clearly on the decline and out of form.

Schmeichel - gone, was a leader and won us many points during balanced games.

Evans - out of form and declining.

Tielemans - hasn't been decent for a while and knows he's leaving soon.

We now rely on Maddison, we have a championship defence including GK. 

Daka is not proven as a top half prem striker 

31 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

The Leeds and Wolves games are now so important - particularly given Wolves position outside the relegation zone. They could seriously pull away in the next few games.

Yeah looking at our next 5 fixtures they are the only two games, I can see us getting any points from, even when we are in form Everton away and West ham away don't seem favourable to us, I can't see us being in double figures of points before the world cup.

3 minutes ago, Beachyboy said:

Yeah looking at our next 5 fixtures they are the only two games, I can see us getting any points from, even when we are in form Everton away and West ham away don't seem favourable to us, I can't see us being in double figures of points before the world cup.

Massively concerning isn’t it 

3 minutes ago, Royston. said:
17 hours ago, glasgowfox said:

Fek off then.  Embarrassing that you posted this shite.  Glory boys are the embarrassment, true city fans would never be embarrassed to be a supporter just disappointed at how things are at times.

Expand  

Wrong

Not wrong though, is it.

You might be embarrassed at how crap they are, that's fair enough, but a true fan will never be embarrassed to support their club.