Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Relegation

The main thing worrying me is that other teams slowly improving around us. Villa as they got Emery, Leeds probably have just enough quality to have a good run or two. 

The other thing that gives me slight hope we won't get relegated is that Everton, Bournemouth and Southampton seem to be considerably worse than us. 

Having said that, I can see Everton sacking Lampard, getting Dyche in and then picking up results because their defence gets organised. 

It'll get worse before it gets better because of our fixtures coming up. Just a question of how many points we're adrift by the time the 'easier' fixtures come around. 

Might have to go into hiding if Forest stay up at our expense. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, lcfcell said:

If its not this season it will be next. We’ve seen this pattern with plenty of other clubs. What is Top doing?

I'd agree with that, never seem to have a plan B, predictable play, slow in possession, no real creativity without Maddison

no fight either

50 minutes ago, walkerleeds said:

We won't get relegated, there are too many goals in the side (when Maddison is fit). It is going to be a really drab second half of the season though. 

Apparently it's the first time in 40 years that we have failed to score in 3 league games at home. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I am genuinely speechless, the club from top (no pun intended) to bottom is in the absolute pits. We have no money, we have a manager who refuses to change tactics, who can’t motivate a squad, we have a squad who doesn’t like the manager, we have fans who have given up and I can’t blame them, we have zero atmosphere, we have a load of injuries, we have silence from the board, we have silence about the stadium expansion, we have a HUGE wage bill, we have an ageing squad that needs a complete overhaul, we have players who don’t want to be here, we have a board that refuses to sack the manager no matter how bad he does and there’s many other issues as well. 

I don’t know what else I can say. 

Now tell us the bad news

1 hour ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I am genuinely speechless, the club from top (no pun intended) to bottom is in the absolute pits. We have no money, we have a manager who refuses to change tactics, who can’t motivate a squad, we have a squad who doesn’t like the manager, we have fans who have given up and I can’t blame them, we have zero atmosphere, we have a load of injuries, we have silence from the board, we have silence about the stadium expansion, we have a HUGE wage bill, we have an ageing squad that needs a complete overhaul, we have players who don’t want to be here, we have a board that refuses to sack the manager no matter how bad he does and there’s many other issues as well. 

I don’t know what else I can say. 

It has all the ingredients of a relegation. 

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

This will need verifying but by my reckoning it’s:

Points lost from winning positions: 17

Points won from losing positions: 0

Worrying. 

****ing hell. The ultimate bottle incoming.

The feeling of apathy is the most alarming thing. If you look at the clubs around us, Forest are a club where their fans are united behind the manager who took them back to the Premier league after a 23-year absence. Then you have Everton, West Ham and Leeds who have fanbases who will not tolerate their current predicament for much longer. We are in rapid decline and appear to have accepted it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BenTheFox said:

The feeling of apathy is the most alarming thing. If you look at the clubs around us, Forest are a club where their fans are united behind the manager who took them back to the Premier league after a 23-year absence. Then you have Everton, West Ham and Leeds who have fanbases who will not tolerate their current predicament for much longer. We are in rapid decline and appear to have accepted it. 

Not on my ****ing watch we haven't

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

This will need verifying but by my reckoning it’s:

Points lost from winning positions: 17

Points won from losing positions: 0

Worrying. 

Yep that's correct

Brentford home drew -2
Southampton home Lost -3

Brighton away Lost -3

Spurs away Lost -3
Bournemouth away Lost -3
Liverpool away Lost -3

When vichai passed I did worry if top wouldn’t know what to do and it’s becoming very clear he hasn’t and is solely relaying on the clowns words in that board room! He needs to step up and take some control back and stamp some authority over his Club because if he isn’t careful very soon he will own a club that’s as bad as Everton I really have no idea what he’s playing at! And atm he looks out his depth! This no money crap and no signings it’s a load of shit he clearly doesn’t want to spend or invest in this club for whatever reason