Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Manchester United pre-match

38 minutes ago, worth_the_wait said:

Time to bin the anti-Harry Maguire song.   

Fofana is a  s h i t  on a whole new level to anything Maguire may (or may not have) done in the past.

Also, the ‘We’ve got Soyuncu’ line doesn’t ring so well nowadays…

Desperate for a win. Crazy to have a game on deadline day really. However, a win papers over some cracks and puts us 14th and Villa bottom ;) 

Couldn't make it tomorrow as the boy is back to school. Whilst many of us dislike Brendan, we all have a universal hate for United. Hope you make same noise and give it everything. Then, as Ric says, if we lose, at the end let them know how we all feel.

2-1 Leicester. Barnes and Vards.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, StanSP said:

Just think we're gonna get out-run and out-thought, no matter how strong a squad we put out. 

Agreed. The team are playing like they want a change of manager. Can't see them suddenly putting in a great performance.

1 point after 5 games though, Jebus.

4 hours ago, worth_the_wait said:

Time to bin the anti-Harry Maguire song.   

Fofana is a  s h i t  on a whole new level to anything Maguire may (or may not have) done in the past.

I never understood the Maguire hate tbh. Was a pro to the end.

Evans or no Evans Amartey can’t start, you can’t be this bad and still play, I think even Vesty deserves a shot ahead of him.

Can’t see Tielemans playing any part tomorrow incase he has to run off somewhere. So we have to play without Schmeichel, Fofana and Tielemans aswell as no new signings we get in. where as Man U have only got stronger over the last few weeks.

We are up against it big time and for me the season starts at Brighton Sunday when the windows closed 

• Like 1