Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Manchester United pre-match

1 hour ago, FosseSpark said:

Ward

Justin Ndidi Evans Castagne

Soumare 

DHall Maddison Barnes

Iheanacho Vardy

Madders out with injury isn’t he?

Definitely up for Kelechi starting. Would rather Iversen in goal, but we know Brendan won’t do that.

Edited by BeaumontFox

9 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Stick that Paul Appiah or Lewis Brunt in next to Evans.

I'm puzzled as to why this doesn't happen already. Maybe Brendan wants to protect the younger players from adverse conditions, but they've got to learn some day. It's doubly disappointing as Brendan was meant to be a coach who developed young talent.

15 minutes ago, Fazzer 7 said:

If Amartey plays we lose it’s that simple. Fernandes and Rashford will crucify him. Whichever 11 he puts out it’s inevitable we’ll concede, so we have to score twice to have any chance of our first win. 

Yep, Man U have scored in their last 29 games against us so the elusive PL clean sheet will have to wait a bit longer. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NasPb said:

Doesn't matter who starts, regardless of the players if Rodgers is the coach is Rodgers we're losing by 4or more 

I thought for the most we looked decent against Chelsea, with better finishing  we’d have won the game despite defensive lapses which as per usual cost us. Sorry but imo a lot of that is down to Amartey, he’s just not premier league quality. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Anyone actually excited for this? 

Yeah, felt the noise in SK1 in the last game built on the first.

Providing we are in the game im hoping it will build again and get louder with more singing.

If I was not involved in going to matches with a collective and we didnt have that area for like minded others then maybe my answer would be different.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Yeah, felt the noise in SK1 in the last game built on the first.

Providing we are in the game im hoping it will build again and get louder with more singing.

If I was not involved in going to matches with a collective and we didnt have that area for like minded others then maybe my answer would be different.

Hope it's a good one. Usually is a bit better against these atmosphere wise but really feels like the doldrums are well and truly set in. 

Will improve around early December when the walking dead realise we are in a real scrap. 

1 minute ago, Lako42 said:

Hope it's a good one. Usually is a bit better against these atmosphere wise but really feels like the doldrums are well and truly set in. 

Will improve around early December when the walking dead realise we are in a real scrap. 

Yeah agree playing these helps. Lucky in that respect that we have a run of home games against teams which you would hope would bring a bit more out of the support.

22 minutes ago, Fazzer 7 said:

I thought for the most we looked decent against Chelsea, with better finishing  we’d have won the game despite defensive lapses which as per usual cost us. Sorry but imo a lot of that is down to Amartey, he’s just not premier league quality. 

He's a fine back up but nothing more nothing less. he doesn't obligate Rodgers to start him. We have better players available in the position like ndidi. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, NasPb said:

Doesn't matter who starts, regardless of the players if Rodgers is the coach is Rodgers we're losing by 4or more 

I don’t think that’s ever happened here during BR time. I can think of the 6-3 away at Man City and a couple of 4-1 capitulations, but I don’t think we have lost by 4 goals the whole time he’s been here.