Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Manchester United pre-match

32 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

I don’t think that’s ever happened here during BR time. I can think of the 6-3 away at Man City and a couple of 4-1 capitulations, but I don’t think we have lost by 4 goals the whole time he’s been here.

:scarf::brendan:

Edited by foxfanazer

1 hour ago, SkidsFox said:

I'm puzzled as to why this doesn't happen already. Maybe Brendan wants to protect the younger players from adverse conditions, but they've got to learn some day. It's doubly disappointing as Brendan was meant to be a coach who developed young talent.

Hes under pressure and he won't risk playing the kids. He'd get slated if he started one of them and they cost us the game. No different I suppose from picking Amartey and him costing us the game. Needs to start Ndidi at cb is Soyuncu is off 

11 hours ago, Chelmofox said:

Whips off his shirt to reveal a ‘possession football is for pussies’ t shirt, jumps in the stand and snogs Brendan’s wife. Straight after the game signs for Wolves, gives Brendan the middle finger and takes a dump on his car.  

Who are we kidding. Scoring from a corner 😅

I'd take that for the 3 points...

... unless it kept BR in the job longer.

Need a good 5 minute spell at the start to get the crowd going.

Id love to see:

Iversen

Castagne Ndidi Evans Justin

Soumare

Tielemans    KDH

Maddison

Iheanacho      Vardy

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

Screenshot_20220901_102554.thumb.jpg.3023d84a2d978b924648457d676aab67.jpg

Ten Hag saying we have a clear identity and play good football! Has he seen us in the last 18 months? 

We do have a clear identity and we do play a purist passing game. It’s not good though and it’s obvious that if you sit in and let us **** about with it, you can hit us on the counter. He’s politely saying we’re an easy read. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BrummieFOX said:

Yeh imagine it's this, which I wouldn't be mad at. N'didi has been poor in midfield for a while. Although he's a bit of a bombscare at CB. 

Guaranteed he gives away a penalty if he plays CB

42 minutes ago, LVocey said:

Need a good 5 minute spell at the start to get the crowd going.

Id love to see:

Iversen

Castagne Ndidi Evans Justin

Soumare

Tielemans    KDH

Maddison

Iheanacho      Vardy

Good team that would be, however id bring Soy in CB Nididi for Soumare.. is Barnes injured? If not he needs to start

4 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Just play Soy if he isn't going anywhere, I honestly don't understand the managers reasoning at all 

The manager sees him every day in training and has made comments to the effect that Soyuncu just can't be bothered. Plus, Amartey - as limited as he is - was actually better than Soyuncu when they both played last year, so maybe it's just that nothing's changed and Amartey really is our second best centre half after Evans. Which is frightening. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, ClaphamFox said:

The manager sees him every day in training and has made comments to the effect that Soyuncu just can't be bothered. Plus, Amartey - as limited as he is - was actually better than Soyuncu when they both played last year, so maybe it's just that nothing's changed and Amartey really is our second best centre half after Evans. Which is frightening. 

I don't buy it tbh something Amartey spent most of last season at RB didn't he.

1 hour ago, jayfox26 said:

Hes under pressure and he won't risk playing the kids. He'd get slated if he started one of them and they cost us the game. No different I suppose from picking Amartey and him costing us the game. Needs to start Ndidi at cb is Soyuncu is off 

I seem to remember an old quote regarding a meaning of insanity - repeating the same error again and again, and expecting a different outcome. Otoh, it may just be a case of making sure there is always a scapegoat in the side, to deflect criticism!