Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Manchester United pre-match

11 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Iverseen

Castange Evans Soy Justin

Nididi

Youri                     KDH

Maddison

Nacho Vardy

With you but this will never happen under Rodgers. He's so stubborn he'll never go for a diamond. 

• Like 1

On 27/08/2022 at 18:25, Finnegan said:

We'll win this. Just gotta feeling we'll be up for it, get a win, buy Rodgers a bunch of time and then go back to being shit for weeks. 

Ha yeah, I was thinking exactly this earlier.

I think tonight we’ll get a hint as to if he’s lost the dressing room or not. If we go out and put in a performance he will get time - whether that’s a week or months, I’m not sure…

A live butt-fvcking on BT Sports in HD will I reckon be the end of him tomorrow though.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Iverseen

Castange Evans Soy Justin

Nididi

Youri                     KDH

Maddison

Nacho Vardy

There’s probably 3/4 of them won’t start 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

Screenshot_20220901_102554.thumb.jpg.3023d84a2d978b924648457d676aab67.jpg

Ten Hag saying we have a clear identity and play good football! Has he seen us in the last 18 months? 

Love that. Translation: "they've been awful this season and look unbelievably easy to beat, but I can't say that so something about a year and a half ago when they were decent".

3 minutes ago, Kuredufox said:

Been told???

Ward

JJ  Amartey Evans Thomas

Tielemans soumare KDH

Maddison vardy Barnes

This sounds about right (except Thomas) - would be surprised with anything else. I think that is currently BRs go to first 10 - not sure what is going on with Timmy. Thomas for me needs a loan somewhere - he just hasn't developed in the last year and if anything has regressed. 

1 minute ago, adam said:

Why is Thomas suddenly back in the side. He will get ripped a new one by one of there quick wingers. Unless timmy is injured it makes no sense at all. Big ****ing dan again as well. 

Ndidi is playing CB isn't he ? 

Imagine castange must be injured if he isn't playing 

• Like 1

Syoncu could start tonight. Brendan has constantly said that things will become clearer and more settled when the window closes. He will know now for sure that players like Cags aren’t leaving in this window so may be more inclined to play him. I personally would play him, get him pumped for it and get him to rediscover that form he showed 2 seasons ago. You don’t get named in the PL team of the season unless you’re decent. He just needs to get back to what he was doing well. Amartey has never been a good player. Plus, playing Amartey means we have to play evans at LCB which is another reason not to play Amartey. 

• Like 1