Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Manchester United pre-match

36 minutes ago, MattFox said:

Spanking on TV might finally get the media waking up to the situation 

Nah the media will just blame the club for not backing Rodgers in the transfer market. It can never be the media golden boys fault! 

• Like 1

Play the Cags in striker position.

He started his career as an attacking midfielder anyway.

If you can't fit him in defense, give him a go at the upfront.

Why the heck not? We virtually have been playing without striker for a while now

Edited by kiwiturk
  • Like 1

It’ll get nasty, 4/5 goals against and boo’d off again. 

I made a prediction after the Brentford game we’d not win a game again until Rodgers was sacked, which would be after Utd. I wanted him a lot sooner, as in last year, but this is the straw that breaks the camels back I think. Top will surely act before it’s too late 

19 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Nah the media will just blame the club for not backing Rodgers in the transfer market. It can never be the media golden boys fault! 

Beat me too it..

Rodgers planted the "I've not been backed"  seed early in pre-season and kept on watering it in every interview possible, plus ex players from the  game have also started pitying him and skirted over the reasons behind it, so his get out of jail fee card is well and truly ready for post match interviews after a loss and for his post sacking protect "Brand Rodgers" excuse. By the same token it wouldn't surprise me if he managed to drop it in after a win to hint at 'oh look at me, how brilliant am I, and I masterminded this without backing. 

With a bit of luck he can use the get out of jail card tonight or tomorrow when Top hopefully sacks the fraud. 

Imo Nacho should start. I'm not his greatest fan but out of what we've got he could make something happen. Him and JV in a two. Hopefully get Maddison back and Barnes up for it. Players should stop listening to BR and throw everything at them. They weren't great against Liverpool but they played with heart. That's what we need right now. 

• Thanks 1