Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Manchester United pre-match

They won today because the ref and VAR didn’t give Saints a pen when McTominay handled the ball in the box three times in two seconds.

Start Cags and Iversen over Big Dan and Welsh Dan, get Maddison back, and we have a chance.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, KingsX said:

They won today because the ref and VAR didn’t give Saints a pen when McTominay handled the ball in the box three times in two seconds.

Start Cags and Iversen over Big Dan and Welsh Dan, get Maddison back, and we have a chance.

Rodgers wont drop either Amartey or Ward. Its a write off.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Claridge said:

Im rodgers out, but it does seem as if we need six new players as he said

Maybe if the squad wasn't clogged up with his and Congertons signings, we might be able to get some new players in. I've no sympathy for him at this point 

8 hours ago, djskydiver said:

Maguire brace, you heard it here first :unsure:

Either we squeeze out a win 3-2  or we get spanked 4-1.

If we win, maguire will score....an own goal to give us a win. Manure is so mad, they do a swap of maguire for vestey+20 mill.  Maguire rediscovers his form and becomes the next vvd whilst winning the carabao cup with us. Sell to chelsea for 50 million 1.5 years later when they are panicking after real unsettles Fofana (and he starts acting up on instagram like a 13 year old) and pay 120 million for him.

I need to stop sniffing glue.

• Haha 1

Gonna be another toughie.

I mean this'll be our 4th game in 13 days.

No wonder we're picking up more and more injuries...

Oh sorry! I'm reading off last seasons script...Rodgers out! :protest:

Edited by Matt

We need to get Nacho into the team but it’s so hard to do when also playing Tielemans, KDH, Ndidi and Vardy if all fit. Nacho has the ability to pull us through games like he did when he went on that end of season purple patch a couple of years agal,  but who do you drop?

Ward

Castagne 
Evans

Cags

JJ

Wilf

KDH (or Tielemans)

Madders 

Iheanacho

Barnes

Vardy

Not looking forward to this one Manure get a win Saturday looks like they’ve turned themselves around, going to be a nightmare definitely need to swap Amartey for Cags Vardy looking lost upfront on his own at times need Madders back for this one !

Edited by justfoxes

Assuming Madders isn’t fit … I don’t rate Thomas but JJ adds pace to that back three. Would also try Vardy with a partner and see if that can’t squeeze a goal out of him. Harsh on Barnes, but he’s played three in a week after an injury and may be more use to us off the bench as the game stretches. 

Ward 

Justin  Evans  Soyuncu 

Castagne                       Thomas  

Tielemans  Ndidi  KDH

Nacho  Vardy