Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Manchester United pre-match

1 hour ago, Merging Cultures said:

Parker?

“Bitterly disappointed for Scott. He did a great job in getting them promoted. He has had difficulties getting players in. It’s been unfortunate for him that he hasn’t been able to do that. It’s resulted in him leaving his post. He’s shown early in his career as a manager that he can do a fantastic job. I’m sure he will get a very good post.”

Preparing his excuses.

I won't give a **** if he reels that out to be honest. At least he'll have gone.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Merging Cultures said:

Parker?

“Bitterly disappointed for Scott. He did a great job in getting them promoted. He has had difficulties getting players in. It’s been unfortunate for him that he hasn’t been able to do that. It’s resulted in him leaving his post. He’s shown early in his career as a manager that he can do a fantastic job. I’m sure he will get a very good post.”

Preparing his excuses.

What a snakey cvnt

Edited by KFS
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

he took a sig knock on saturday

if he doesn't play then we are definitely 3 atb with wilf, dan and cags 

Brunt for Soyuncu, failing that someone out the crowd for Soyuncu.

Soyuncu ain’t getting near the starting 11 for shit under Rodgers.

Well and truly frozen out.

• Like 1

On 27/08/2022 at 10:44, Shane said:

Hopefully Amartey starts. He’s really starting to build some momentum, looks like we’ve unearthed another hidden gem.

Specsavers are now doing home visits. .... 

Just Saying  !!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sm1 said:

Utd are pretty inconsistent. If we manage to get out of 1st gear we may get something, otherwise easy Utd win.

We need to start on the front foot against these like Brentford did. Intelligent pressing and intensity. If we start passive and tepid like Liverpool did we will let them into the game and gain confidence. Then we will be toast. There will still be some insecurities for them and we will be massive underdogs so we need to play on that and expose their frailties. Oh and keep it up for 90 minutes! It may be misplaced but I am optimistic. 

Are we assuming there's zero chance Youri is involved? 

Whether he leaves or not, I guess we can't risk him being involved in a matchday squad incase a £25m bid comes in and he has to travel to the club?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Are we assuming there's zero chance Youri is involved? 

Whether he leaves or not, I guess we can't risk him being involved in a matchday squad incase a £25m bid comes in and he has to travel to the club?

I think he'll be in the squad.

4 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

I think he'll be in the squad.

Fair enough, just not sure how it's possible, we can't turn down £25m so need him to be available to move.

Unless we've given clubs a 5pm cut off. 

2 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Fair enough, just not sure how it's possible, we can't turn down £25m so need him to be available to move.

Unless we've given clubs a 5pm cut off. 

Why can’t we turn it down? It will be useless to us if it comes in too late for us to buy a replacement. 

Edited by ClaphamFox

Tielemans can be frustrating but that's because we know how good he really is . He is only one tier below the highest class and that means very good. We cannot replace him with a similar standard player , we can't afford to. I hope he stays and at least gives us another season. If Maddison gets injured , our creativity will be rock bottom without him.

The one semblance of optimism I have for this is it's starting to feel very backs against the wall. A bit like the Liverpool game at Christmas. Feels like there will be a lot of pent up anger in the stands, hope it translates to a good atmosphere and performance.

2 hours ago, Number 6 said:

The one semblance of optimism I have for this is it's starting to feel very backs against the wall. A bit like the Liverpool game at Christmas. Feels like there will be a lot of pent up anger in the stands, hope it translates to a good atmosphere and performance.

Also, let's not forget we beat Manchester United three times in 2021 and are unbeaten in our last five matches against them, so it should be a doddle!

• Thanks 1