Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Craig Dawson

Guest Col city fan
18 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Did you miss the Wout news?   :blink:

Literally know nothing about Wout mate. As in no idea what he’s like as a player.

Edited by Col city fan

4 minutes ago, blockheadder said:

Weren't Evans and Dawson the centre back pairing that took West Brom down, after which we picked up an underrated Evans? Bring back the glory days. They work so well together.

Our team has a Europa League attack but a Championship defence, they were the other way around. We just need competent Premier League defenders to keep us safe this season and ensure we have something to build on in the Premiership rather than the Championship next season.

26 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Literally know nothing about Wout mate. As in no idea what he’s like as a player.

Nah, I meant he might not be as uninspiring as Dawson (who I have been impressed with at West Ham to be fair)

54 minutes ago, itude said:

Played with Vestergaard in a non high line ? maybe ?

But we all know that someone is to stubborn to ever change ,even when something is not working.

So let me recap your last weeks here on foxestalk

1. We should hire Sean Dyche as a coach
2. We should sign Craig Dawson who's of the completely wrong profile defender we now need with Faes
3. We should play Craig Dawson and Vestergaard together in a deep block

are you alright there?

• Like 1

A couple of seasons a go I might have welcomed it but apart from getting his head on a corner or two he wasn't that popular for West Ham, get caught on the ball a lot and a lot of the goals they conceded during their rough spell last season were down to his errors.

But I prefer Dawson to some random continental who may or may not be the new Molla Wague.

4 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

Blimey.

If he were a support act to a decent back two then yes. But if we're bringing him in as a first teamer then we're starting to get heavy West-Brom-Under-Pulis-Survival-At-All -Costs vibes.

It is getting a bit hairy to be fair.

Obviously he isn't a long-term signing but would be our 2 best CB at the minute and hopefully our 4th/5th choice by this time next year.

Just now, BigGibbo said:

It is getting a bit hairy to be fair.

Obviously he isn't a long-term signing but would be our 2 best CB at the minute and hopefully our 4th/5th choice by this time next year.

Hairy is an understatement.

I don't know what we're going to do.

12 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

Hairy is an understatement.

I don't know what we're going to do.

Hopefully sign 2 CBs & a RW and manage a comfortable mid-table finish shedding Rodgers and his cronies at some point along the way ready to rebuild next year 🙏

34 minutes ago, iancognito said:

A couple of seasons a go I might have welcomed it but apart from getting his head on a corner or two he wasn't that popular for West Ham, get caught on the ball a lot and a lot of the goals they conceded during their rough spell last season were down to his errors.

But I prefer Dawson to some random continental who may or may not be the new Molla Wague.

Not true he became a cult figure at West Ham

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

For where we are at right now, he'd be a decent short term option imho. 

Short term, he is apparently looking for 
a 3 year contract. No no no.