Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Craig Dawson

5 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

If there was any truth in this (which there probably isn’t) it would be the most obvious swap deal in history….

https://www.westhamzone.com/news/exwhuemployee-west-ham-united-line-up-jannik-vestergaard-as-craig-dawson-replacement/?amp

Please let this be true. Its one of those you know is almost certainly Bullshit but there's still a sliver of hope 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Read online that Dawson has family problems and what's to go back to his family in Rochdale and find a club near the town as he's finding it difficult commuting to London.

Nothing to do with not getting picked anymore…..

42 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Read online that Dawson has family problems and want's to go back to his family in Rochdale and find a club near the town as he's finding it difficult commuting to London.

40 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Nothing to do with not getting picked anymore…..

i put up with my mother in law because  I’m married to my wife. If I wasn’t married to her, I wouldn’t choose to spend time with my mother in law

E319D17F-A98E-4A44-8153-74FD93E0ECA3.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Read online that Dawson has family problems and want's to go back to his family in Rochdale and find a club near the town as he's finding it difficult commuting to London.

He thinks swapping London for Rochdale is going to make his life better??😂

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Doesn't he live in the Midlands and has been travelling from there daily to West Ham? 

• Like 1