Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sambiasso

Wout Faes

I watch the Ligue 1 highlights show on BT so have seen snippets of him on that. He's young, got potential to improve and is already a Belgian international so happy to get behind this one. Much prefer it to paying Dawson 75k per week. Did raise my eyebrows over the plan to give him a 5 year contract though, as he is a bit of an unknown quantity. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

I’ve never heard of him, but we’re getting to the point of being that desperate lad who hits the dance floor at 1.50am and will literally take anything he can get.

Does Rodgers have to have 10 pints  before he picks him?

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Like the Turkish lad we replaced Maguire with who was 18m?

Yea that’s worked out brilliantly- also he was in the building a year before maguire went - plenty of time to bed in 

Definitely looks like more of a Soyuncu replacement. But I don’t mind that. Shows the club didn’t think Fofana would go this summer but haven’t reacted rashly to that, stuck to the plan.

Pleasantly surprised he is within the profile of player we should be looking at rather than some of the names mentioned.