Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sambiasso

Wout Faes

8 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I think it was you that said it, we needed a ball carrier out of defence. We missed Wes doing that massively last season. 

Also their player of the season voted by their fans

Edited by Danny280995
  • Like 3

Cunning plan this by BR. Will sign him then stick him on the bench. Once we go a couple down at home to Villa and the fans start chanting 'Rodgers Out' he'll sub him on. Post match will spend the whole interview proclaiming how well his new signing has settled in and how quickly he's become a fans favourite. I can hear him now 'Owyn... I think you can see how the fans have warmed to the lad, hearing those chants on the 60th minute mark would have been a huge boost to his confidence coming in to such a difficult game'.

Edited by ian__marshall
  • Haha 1

Just now, Scotch said:

Based on?

How he eats his dinner.

Also his performances are not great looks rash he will get sent off a lot in the premier league.

His positioning doesn't look great either.

Hey who knows could be a brilliant signing but let's keep expectations low very low extremely low so people are not dissapointed that another BR signing has flopped for paying over the odds for a below average player 

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

I think it was you that said it, we needed a ball carrier out of defence. We missed Wes doing that massively last season. 

Despite his ball carrying ability having a hand in their goal against Lyon, his ball carrying stats are quite low, especially when you look at his progressive carries per90. 

His carrying stats are more aligned with Evans & Soyuncu rather than Fofana.

I just feel Fofana’s progressive ability needs to be replaced, we’ve been accommodating Amartey as our progressive defender so far this season. 

I can see why we’d want Faes in some ways, but in other ways I can’t, especially if we view him as a replacement for Fofana.

• Like 1

Looks completely underwhelming but typical signing for a club who has settled to just be happy in the PL.

24yo, 1 cap for Belgium and Torino wanted him this summer. I'm sure he'll be okay and that's it, not the upgrade we wanted and will be one of the weakest players in the starting XI.

• Haha 3

Guest Chocolate Teapot
5 minutes ago, blue blood said:

5 year contract, do we not learn?

The cost of this on ffp is less than 3m a year. Its pittance when we've just pocketed 60m.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
Just now, Gerard said:

Looks completely underwhelming but typical signing for a club who has settled to just be happy in the PL.

24yo, 1 cap for Belgium and Torino wanted him this summer. I'm sure he'll be okay and that's it, not the upgrade we wanted and will be one of the weakest players in the starting XI.

Torino know a centre back. Had Bremer last year.