Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sambiasso

Wout Faes

4 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...one banana, two bananas, three bananas.....!!!

...... four
Four bananas make a bunch and so do many more
Over hill and highway the banana buggies go
Coming on to bring you the Banana Splits show

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tuna said:

How do you pronounce his name?

Wout is pronounced exactly as its written. W-out. Wowt. 

Faes is Fahs. The ae is the same as in Praet, which isn't supposed to be pronounced like the English say Pratt it's more "ah". 

He says it here right at the start. 

Kinda interesting interview, good reflection of Anderlecht and Belgium. He's speaking Flemish, his team mate is speaking French. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

I'm most excited about the fact he's consistently been the captain of the Belgian youth sides and seems to thrive off the battle and the competition. Quite happy that he's come from a club that's used to having their backs against the wall and he's had to get stuck in and truly defend. 

We need some battlers, we need some warriors and leaders. Foxestalk has been crying out for someone who'll get stuck in and scrap since Cags went off the boil. 

Might be getting ahead of myself a bit but he could even end up representing a net improvement in the squad if Fofana has been a disruptive presence. No doubt Fofana is a brilliant player and future super star but he's never been much of a leader or a presence. 

Hard to knock any of this - if we can get a winger in too with the rest of the funds the squad looks a lot more balanced.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
21 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

Must of been watching him for some time to get him on a 5yr deal 

Hes the third player we've signed from anderlecht (indirectly).

I think ndidi, castagne, tielemans, praet and him were all playing in Belgium about that time and we scouted the league extensively then.

2 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Hard to knock any of this - if we can get a winger in too with the rest of the funds the squad looks a lot more balanced.

If am greedy I'd like another CB too!

Oh and a proper RW not a CM who has played RW once or twice.

• Like 2

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

If am greedy I'd like another CB too!

Oh and a proper RW not a CM who has played RW once or twice.

It needs to be a proper right winger.

Equally I'd like another centre half too but I can't see that unless soyuncu or vestergaard go.