Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sambiasso

Wout Faes

20 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Sorry you missed the bit where I asked how many times have you seen him play? 

Your absolute off your head if you think publicly describing him as bang (capitalising the bang for extra emphasis) average, is getting behind him. 

Like you (presumably because you've dodged the question) I have also not seen him play but unlike you my idea of getting behind him is to concentrate on the fact he won the stade de remis player of the season this year and was capped for Belgium this year. 

He could be exactly what we need and give the whole place a lift and I'm excited to see what he can offer.

Just got to give him a chance, if he's better than Dan has been so far this season then we should concede less goals, its just about making us better and we are limited somewhat financially currently.  The old Right Winger loan is turning into a soap opera, every year under Brendan, comical, coz their not certain of who they are buying in!!  Let's get behind Wout, we've got to stop conceding 2 goals a game.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, drew said:

Then i saw Wout Faes, now I'm a believer.

I'm sure someone with a better handle on chants can take inspiration.

I thought Champions League was made in fairy tales

Something for the big 6, but not for me. 

Brendan's out to get me, 

Relegation from the league, 

Pearson's still haunting all my dreams... 

Then I saw Wout Faes.. Now I'm a believer.... 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, leuven said:

I can't believe you are buying Faes, he was nothing special when he played in Belgium.

Can you just keep this to yourself please? We feel shit enough without you piping up! 

15 minutes ago, The boy Linacre said:

Just got to give him a chance, if he's better than Dan has been so far this season then we should concede less goals, its just about making us better and we are limited somewhat financially currently.  The old Right Winger loan is turning into a soap opera, every year under Brendan, comical, coz their not certain of who they are buying in!!  Let's get behind Wout, we've got to stop conceding 2 goals a game.

Imagine the uproar on here if Dan Amartey did what Wout Faes does here for goals 1 and 4. 

https://youtu.be/x3RudwJko3s

2 hours ago, drew said:

Then i saw Wout Faes, now I'm a believer.

I'm sure someone with a better handle on chants can take inspiration.

Brilliant 👏

Stick it in the New Chants thread and hopefully the UFS peeps will make it happen 

Still like it, even if pronounced farse not face 😄

Edited by Swalshed

Just now, Danny280995 said:

According to Reims fans he is a great leader and he's there best player....massive loss for them

Watched a vid where he was talking about his hate for losing. Might be a kick up the arse the dressing room needs