Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sambiasso

Wout Faes

Guest nathan.

Come on then let’s get this done and dusted.

I have my doubts but I’ll reserve my judgment until I see him in a City shirt.

47 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

These are my Paris based mates comments 

"all I know is that he played 37 games in CD of a team renowned for astute defending"

despite finishing in the bottom half, only the top 6 in France conceded less last season. PSG only conceded 8 less than them. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

Is this deal actually going to happen?  With only one day left of the transfer window, and Fofana officially gone, I'm getting really anxious. 

Don’t get anxious. If we can find a way to stuff this up we will, rest assured. He ain’t great anyway, but according to Babs we just need bodies. 

49 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

A lot of rumours on twitter that he was at the training ground in a shirt but been quiet since

He is having a guided tour of the Newt Sanctuary around the back of the Lawn Mower Garage.

4 hours ago, Jon the Hat said:

Its Faas.  I worked for years with a a guy with this surname.

I follow pro cycling - and without disagreeing with your actual familiarity with your erstwhile colleague's name, I know that Wout van Aert is pronounced (the Aert bit anyway) as 'airt'.

This one will run and run - especially when Sky summarisers out their linguistic inadequacies to work.