Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sambiasso

Wout Faes

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Ask them if Tielemans is going as one of those 3 men is Tielemans agent

I forgot to ask this. I should’ve. I gave him the old “welcome to Leicester” to which he responded, said a few nice things. I then walked off realising I was a grown man who was star struck of a guy who could potentially play football worse than me. 

I don’t want to be critical but he isn’t a commanding presence. I think we all want that presence in the box but he must be technically good with his feet because I don’t see him being a dominant force in the air. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

I forgot to ask this. I should’ve. I gave him the old “welcome to Leicester” to which he responded, said a few nice things. I then walked off realising I was a grown man who was star struck of a guy who could potentially play football worse than me. 

I don’t want to be critical but he isn’t a commanding presence. I think we all want that presence in the box but he must be technically good with his feet because I don’t see him being a dominant force in the air. 

You're not available on loan by any chance, are you?

8 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Very aggressive tackler though, but we will miss Fofana's prowess in the air, absolutely ridiculous to not replace that given that was pinpointed as the main reason for our weakness at set pieces. Just constant bull shit and contradicting from Rodgers. 

1 hour ago, murphy said:

Remember the good old days? 

Seems like only yesterday, Big Daddy stalking Youri on a plane, everything was looking rosy, we were signing good players and it seemed like the sun was always shining....

...sob...

Remember when it was rumoured O’Neil was coming back and people were sneaking around the Marriott opening doors and hustling the receptionist looking for him lol 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Clever Fox said:

Do you remember Chapman to Leeds, He told is agent he wouldn't accept less than 6k and when they met Ridsdale he say I'll offer 80k

He couldn't sign the Contract quick enough. 

...didn't Martin Allen have a similar story, when he came to sign his contract!!!

If memory serves, he was not happy about players being signed without his approval and he wanted control of players coming in and out. He was about to voice his misgivings to the owners and refuse to sign the contract unless he got the assurance, as soon as he pulled the paperwork out of the envelope and say what they were paying him, he signed straight away, consigning his doubts to the waste bin.

1 minute ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...didn't Martin Allen have a similar story, when he came to sign his contract!!!

If memory serves, he was not happy about players being signed without his approval and he wanted control of players coming in and out. He was about to voice his misgivings to the owners and refuse to sign the contract unless he got the assurance, as soon as he pulled the paperwork out of the envelope and say what they were paying him, he signed straight away, consigning his doubts to the waste bin.

Yes I remember that when he signed.

• Like 1