Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sambiasso

Wout Faes

33 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

I forgot to ask this. I should’ve. I gave him the old “welcome to Leicester” to which he responded, said a few nice things. I then walked off realising I was a grown man who was star struck of a guy who could potentially play football worse than me. 

I don’t want to be critical but he isn’t a commanding presence. I think we all want that presence in the box but he must be technically good with his feet because I don’t see him being a dominant force in the air. 

Fiotballers never are in real.life. Most are like Jockeys. Absolutely tiny with zero body fat. 

I saw the entire Swansea team once after a training session with then manager Brian Laudrup. They all looked like Willie Carson or the lad off different strokes. (Need to be over 45 for those references)

33 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Fiotballers never are in real.life. Most are like Jockeys. Absolutely tiny with zero body fat. 

I saw the entire Swansea team once after a training session with then manager Brian Laudrup. They all looked like Willie Carson or the lad off different strokes. (Need to be over 45 for those references)

Very true this is, I’ve been in the players lounge a few times now and they aren’t actually that big in fairness 

11 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

Ooh aggressive little fellow aren’t you. I guess my opinion gleaned from stats, available videos, fan comments and careful consideration doesn’t match up to yours. Incidentally, how much have you seen him play?

Are you saying he’s not BANG average?

Out of interest you keep talking about "fan comments" that you've ve based your opinion on, who are these fans? what did they say? and do you have any links to prove it? 

The only "fans comments Ive seen on here have been very positive, see below. 

On 30/08/2022 at 18:40, Spudulike said:

From Reims fans... 

A big loss For the Reims stadium if Wout faes leaves!
We already don't have a lot of executives on the team!
Our defense which was our strong point last year will be reduced.
I will be told that no one is irreplaceable, I think the opposite.
The season is going to be long.

On 30/08/2022 at 18:28, stu said:

EB76B278-79E3-4149-ABB1-4F665D74686B.jpeg

11 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

Ooh aggressive little fellow aren’t you. I guess my opinion gleaned from stats, available videos, fan comments and careful consideration doesn’t match up to yours. Incidentally, how much have you seen him play?

BANG BANG he shot me down?

I don’t have the clever words to say what that first is sentence or so is, other than cringe as f 😂

Edited by SheppyFox

16 hours ago, Lee Monty said:

Wout Faaaaeeesss

Wout Faaaaesssss

Wout Faaaaesssss

to the tune whoop there it is 👀

You'll be delighted to know that there was a totally unrelated song released the same summer that fits far better. :ph34r:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

So it’s not just Rodgers you have a downer on? 
Is it the football that has brought you down or are you always a miserable caant? 😏

3 hours ago, Jobyfox said:

Wes-ley Fof-ana,

Wes-ley Fof-ana,

We don’t need you we’ve got Wout Faaa…. errr …. no …. that doesn’t work

Back to the drawing board … 

How about:

Mardy ars*

Mardy a*se

We don't need you

We've got.... Wout... 😐

8 hours ago, hackneyfox said:

So it’s not just Rodgers you have a downer on? 
Is it the football that has brought you down or are you always a miserable caant? 😏

100 in Welsh?  No. I’m just fed up with the way the club seems to be going and the turgid, predictable football we are playing. You cannot say it’s great in any regard can you?  It’s just grim. Outside of LCFC everything is rosy - grown a couple of stellar pumpkins. 5 more on the plant.