Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sambiasso

Wout Faes

Guest itude
5 minutes ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

All this percentile bollards and writing him off blah blah blah.

Surely the question should be, from most of our fans " is his cock fkn massive? " 

Yes, excellent point ! It would give him an extra dimension with which to block opposition shots for sure.

Only problem would be that it would have to be "pumped up" before and during the game to maximise the blocking potential , how can we ensure that ?!

5 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

the fofana deal wouldn't happen if it started within the last few days.

we have had more than a month to line up a replacement.  you wont get players in unless the selling club have time to get one in or they dont need cover 

I’m guessing the fact that Torino have seen there seemingly usual low ball bid rejected (said bid was reported the 9th of August) that the process of looking for a replacement may have already begun before we stepped in?

Edited by dbtcity

He’s alright, I mean it seems like a typical Rodgers defender, I.E there’s better out there so let’s go for him type of player. 

Personally the target should still be Lacroix, with a release clause as well. Could work out well, time will tell. 

2 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

that says at the end of the season, I assume they mean transfer window!

Looking for a replacement for Wout #Faes, #StadeReims seems to have conceded internally the departure of its Belgian defender at the end of the season. Several formations, in particular in England, are interested. To be continued. #Reims #Ligue1 #DiablesRouges

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Not only is he normally fairly reliable, despite a dwindling reputation on here recently, but it would be typical Leicester to spend a week or two being linked to everyone under the sun and then pull a name completely out of left field to sign with minimal fuss. 

I can believe this. 

You’re talking about @Ric Flair right ? 

• Haha 4