Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sambiasso

Wout Faes

Seems we have gone from signing the most promising CB in Europe to someone we’ve never heard of and not exactly pulled up any trees…

Doesn’t mean he is crap but i do hope he has some pace and with jonny alongside, we simply won’t be able to play a high line 

• Like 2

he reminds me too much of nathan ake. ah well, chelsea wanted ake so might come for him in a few years when fofana gets a nut out live on instagram, with the phrase ‘let them live their lives’ drawn on it as he pushes for his real move. 

Surely we aren’t replacing a 75m centre half with a lad for 15m that we’ve never heard of and is by all accounts ok - that can’t be the Wes replacement surely - must be the second Cb we are going to sign 

Just now, jv1 said:

Surely we aren’t replacing a 75m centre half with a lad for 15m that we’ve never heard of and is by all accounts ok - that can’t be the Wes replacement surely - must be the second Cb we are going to sign 

I’m pretty sure that’s exactly what we’re doing lol 

• Like 2

Just now, moore_94 said:

Also this is an example of even if there is seemingly no movement with players in the media it doesn't mean we aren't doing anything

Started discussions and deal basically done in less than an hour out of absolutely nowhere

Sorry but according to most transfers are done in a matter of minutes because that's what happens on fifa... 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jv1 said:

Like the Turkish lad we replaced Maguire with who was 18m?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1