Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sambiasso

Wout Faes

3 minutes ago, jv1 said:

Surely we aren’t replacing a 75m centre half with a lad for 15m that we’ve never heard of and is by all accounts ok - that can’t be the Wes replacement surely - must be the second Cb we are going to sign 

Because players are solely based on how much they cost.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jv1 said:

Surely we aren’t replacing a 75m centre half with a lad for 15m that we’ve never heard of and is by all accounts ok - that can’t be the Wes replacement surely - must be the second Cb we are going to sign 

Wes was that unknown player that we took the risk on, that many on here said we were nuts to spend that much on. They of course proved wrong. 

With two days left and a likely reduced ability to spend a huge amount this is the exact player we will be going for a risk but it’s your expectations that are unrealistic. 

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

Something feels good about this….. He just looks like the kind of guy who will get sent off on his debut for nutting Ronaldo. 

A younger, Belgian Wasilewski who simultaneously wins the ball and hospitalises opponents. 😍

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jv1 said:

If you truly have better options for a CB I would love to read the names from you. Don't you think that if there were some good CBs out there Chelsea would go after them instead of Fofana?

At last a transfer. He's still 24 so room to improve. Looks great on the ground but I won't be fully convinced until I see him clear a corner.

The aerial statistics are a little worrying considering we are very weak in the air. Surely an improvement on Amartey though. 

1 minute ago, Dames said:

At last a transfer. He's still 24 so room to improve. Looks great on the ground but I won't be fully convinced until I see him clear a corner.

The aerial statistics are a little worrying considering we are very weak in the air. Surely an improvement on Amartey though. 

His aerial stats will improve after a haircut. 

17 minutes ago, Rigga said:

Seems we have gone from signing the most promising CB in Europe to someone we’ve never heard of and not exactly pulled up any trees…

Doesn’t mean he is crap but i do hope he has some pace and with jonny alongside, we simply won’t be able to play a high line 

He wasn’t the most promising centre back in Europe when we signed him ffs. Barely anyone had heard of him lol

Just now, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

I’ve never heard of him, but we’re getting to the point of being that desperate lad who hits the dance floor at 1.50am and will literally take anything he can get.

I'm sorry that you had to go through that experience. Keep your chin up bud 👍

• Haha 1