Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY 2022

1 minute ago, stu said:

Really is looking like only Wout in! Too late in the day to sign anyone else with a match on tonight and if anything was seriously lined up we'd have heard by now.

Very disappointing.

Why is that, the recruitment team won’t be playing.

1 minute ago, teblin said:

Why is that, the recruitment team won’t be playing.

Just being realistic, Boga is still in italy, there is little evidence we are trying for anyone else and Brendan's head will be focused on the game.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, stu said:

Just being realistic, Boga is still in italy, there is little evidence we are trying for anyone else and Brendan's head will be focused on the game.

Brendan wouldn't really play any role at this point tbf it would be Rudkin/Whelan

14 minutes ago, stu said:

Really is looking like only Wout in! Too late in the day to sign anyone else with a match on tonight and if anything was seriously lined up we'd have heard by now.

Very disappointing.

I don’t see us playing tonight as a barrier to signing anyone? There’s nobody on the bench or the pitch that makes any of that happen.

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

Brendan wouldn't really play any role at this point tbf it would be Rudkin/Whelan

Pretty sure they'd want his opinion. Like it or not I'm sure he has a say in who we bring in.

Just now, Nick said:

I don’t see us playing tonight as a barrier to signing anyone? There’s nobody on the bench or the pitch that makes any of that happen.

Just an opinion, hope I am wrong. We will see!

• Like 1

Just now, SecretPro said:

Sorry to inform everyone that we are done for this window. Boga isn't happening and we've burnt our Bridges elsewhere. Exits only now before 11.

Enjoy the season.

What happened to ‘we have three deals ready to go’?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SecretPro said:

Sorry to inform everyone that we are done for this window. Boga isn't happening and we've burnt our Bridges elsewhere. Exits only now before 11.

Enjoy the season.

This is grim but let's get rid of players that don't have a chance of playing and save some cash for January then.

If things are this bad we've just got to take a hit on transfer fees and let people go.

12 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Enjoy the season.

Relegation battle is well and truly on, if true. :cry:

Edited by stu
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Enjoy the season.

Time for Rudkin to go along with Brendan if this is true!

15 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Enjoy the season.

I still see us getting a winger in. Seems like we’re only prepared to do a loan deal for one though :(

22 minutes ago, stu said:

Pretty sure they'd want his opinion. Like it or not I'm sure he has a say in who we bring in.

Which could easily be gotten before he has to go to the match

Rudking and Whelan can definitely still act whilst the match is happening

But I get the feeling nothing else is going to happen anyway