Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY 2022

7 minutes ago, Safestandingfox said:

That's fine but then why even bother with him? Wasted the entire last day by the sound of things trying to negotiate a loan without any idea if the player wants to come. It comes across as panicked and incredibly naive, despite Rodgers saying "we've had targets for x amount of time" 

I use to target loads of girls in the night club, didn't mean I was able to get them to come home with me.

Stuck with a squad who are other running down contracts or don't want to be here. Neither have whom will care whether we went down or not. 

It's either a sign we don't want to back Rodgers as we've lost faith or something is wrong with the way we are doing things. 

Guest Col city fan

Rodgers has basically just said in his pre match interview there will be no more ins or outs.

I think that’s it for us kids!

4 minutes ago, Scotch said:

Ricky

Castagne

JJ

Thomas

Ndidi

KDH

Maddison

Barnes

Daka

Nacho

Vardy

....Off the top of my head, that's every player we have who is good enough and who has more than a year left on their contracts. 

Hopefully we can add Iversen and Faes to your list ! 

• Like 1