Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY 2022

13 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Come the end of all this, I think what’ll annoy me most is how we seem to think we’re above certain transfers.

We’re bottom, we should be begging United to let us have one of their kids on loan. We should be begging Man City for some of their youth on loan. 

We need hungry bodies, we’ve not even tried, we need someone on the right and we’ve just not given it more than a passing thought. 

Southampton have signed 4 from Man City this season, yeah they’ve stolen their head of recruitment so it’s an obvious move… but why are we not looking into these elite reserves that are stockpiling talent? 

Just think we’ve become snobs to be honest. Like we must unearth our own gems.

**** that lads, we’re getting relegated and we’ve got a bench the boss doesn’t want to use. Why not try and put some exciting youngsters on it!! (Or just sack the **** and use our own young talent!) 

Bang on

Terrible window. 

It puts us in a real sh*t position now. 

Defensively we look shite and going forwards we barely pose a threat. Seriously worried about the next few months until the window opens again. 

12 minutes ago, lee7 said:

Terrible window. 

It puts us in a real sh*t position now. 

Defensively we look shite and going forwards we barely pose a threat. Seriously worried about the next few months until the window opens again. 

Ah, that famous January window, when we signed (checks notes.....) nobody last season :scarf:

• Haha 1

This deadline day was the equivalent of me tonight, had a chance with an 8.5 got too ****ed and tried to have a sex but got pied and ended up falling out of the bar and fell asleep in a whore house in Marbella, I haven't even got it in me to follow through, much like our management 

• Haha 1