Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY 2022

Turn off all notifications, self ban from Foxestalk and just see the day through. I’ve become numb to it all. I’ll find out pre-game about any transfers.

We not in a good place, so any leaps of good news is welcome. 

enjoy the ride people, if you’re riding it today 

13 minutes ago, glebe_sydneyfox said:

I'm going to sleep through this just like I should have for the entirety of our transfer window.

Commonly referred to as the 'Rudkin Method'

Edited by Tielemans63
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

The club are intending to start Tielemans tonight.

£25m in the bin, but he’s still a key player, as long as he doesn’t down tools it’s probably an okay move to keep him. We won’t find his quality to bring in today.

Depending upon their performance today  up to 11pm, the entire Recruitment Team should binned off due to incompetence.  We then instruct Glover to bring in his own people and he has 3 months to do this. This could be the only consolation to come from this total debacle.  Rudders  may need to watch his back as his Teflon suit is wearing thin. He is just fortunate Top is a kind personality.

• Like 1

Gonna be one of the busiest. 

Not sure if it's good or bad that we're playing tonight. 

Good in the sense that whoever plays won't be leaving. 

Bad in the sense that it narrows our opportunity for the deadwood to leave considering some are usually on the bench. 

I've got a bad feeling about Maddison :( an all too convenient injury to pick up... 

5 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

If we insist on a LW rather than a RW we should be trying to snatch Gakpo from Saints grasp rathe than looking at Boga, imo

Staying at PSV according to David Ornstein.

14 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

The club are intending to start Tielemans tonight.

Gets subbed off at half time for his Arsenal medical. 

On a different note we could see a genuinely bizarre situation of Romano announcing a “here we go” mid match lol. Well might give us something to look forward to / cheer if on the pitch it’s not working out. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Gav_LCFC14 said:

There's no doubt that come tomorrow, our squad will be worse off than last seasons squad. We've take 5 steps backwards.

And they could all be balanced by the progress we’d make just by changing managers.  That would strengthen the club more than any signing we might reasonably make.

• Like 2

Kind of livid we're even needing to be in the market today. Speaks more for our piss-poor management and wage structure than anything.

Excited to see if we do get anything over the line, sure, but make no mistake, it's entirely our own fault we're having to be reactive rather than pro-active in the market.

:plancque:

• Like 1