Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY 2022

2 hours ago, StonyFox said:

The fact that Faes came out of the blue, and has still not been announced, along with pretty much zero concrete links to players doesn't fill me with hope.

Now oddly perhaps, it does the exact opposite for me. It's how the club operates, under the radar.

But, as they say, it's the hope that kills you. That or a drubbing from ManU.

10 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I'm usually wrong but I've a feeling a bid for Castagne has arrived or is imminent today.

It should surprise nobody that there'd be interest. He's not a player I'd let go but a decent bid would test our resolve, that's for sure.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Weve won the premier league, fa cup and charity Shield in the last 6 years playing in Europe 3 times I don't think our decisions have been too bad! 

You could of taken my comment as a positive or negative, it depends on your interpretation.  After supporting our club for eons, I know we don't do things in a straight forward manner for good or bad!

Guest StevieLynex
2 minutes ago, Flannel_Fox said:

Im optimistically chosing to believe that we're waiting until Glover has settled in and we'll unleash the warchest in January 

In readiness for the championship 

5 minutes ago, Flannel_Fox said:

Im optimistically chosing to believe that we're waiting until Glover has settled in and we'll unleash the warchest in January 

The only way we will spend in January is if we are in big trouble, with relegation a distinct possibility, and then we will be in panic mode. 

Nearly 10am and nothing yet. I know there's over 12 hours yet but we have a game tonight which will limit the managers time so you'd have thought everything we'd have lined up would be coming in by now.

We'd be lucky for 1 or 2 at this rate.