Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY 2022

16 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

Everyone keeps slagging off our recruitment. It was terrible last summer, no doubt. But I’m going to jump to Brendan’s defence slightly this year. He’s operating with one hand tied behind his back effectively. If he can’t spend the Fofanna money it is what it is. We’re just going to have to accept that and move on. As I have said numerous times before, this squad is not far away from the one that finished in the top 6 in consecutive seasons and won an FA Cup. If we can’t muster up the fight to finish at least mid table then we can hound BR. 

So whose fault is this circus? Filbert? The Birch? Stringer? Who agreed to sign Bertrand and Vesty? The Club Chaplin?

Just now, Jobyfox said:

Yep - that went well 

But it was excitement Joby... the unknown, yes he was crap but as I was tucking into my dinner and hearing that Beckfords on his way, I nearly jumped off the sofa.

When I heard the words "weak people feel pressure" it gave me a buzz.... just weeks later it emerged he was crap!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MalletFox said:

I just googled who Arse Juice and Nose Matter were, thought we were making a last day push for another couple of bodies!

Both are probably better than Amartey but unfortunately they are both left wingers

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

Gone are the days of a Beckford deadline day deal out of no-where.

Stvpid football club! GIVE ME EXCITING SIGNINGS!!!!

Sven even admitted Beckford was a panic signing and he was utter shite. I’m really glad those days are long gone.

Edited by Sampson

5 minutes ago, KFS said:

We are truly in trouble here. Bargain basement doesn’t even come close 

Soon we will be moving on from Bargain basement to ‘Car-boot’ mode.  Then finally Jumble Sale at 9pm tonight.  Here we go….