Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY 2022

21 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

So whose fault is this circus? Filbert? The Birch? Stringer? Who agreed to sign Bertrand and Vesty? The Club Chaplin?

I’ve already said last year was a shambles. I want BR out to but we can’t just blame him for everything. 

3 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

I’ve already said last year was a shambles. I want BR out to but we can’t just blame him for everything. 

It does appear in hindsight that our recruitment fella left seeing what was coming with cash, wages and options whilst his stock was high and the new guy we have brought in who is on gardening leave wasn’t going to touch this project with a barge pole until after the transfer window had closed…

1 minute ago, foxgas said:

Why are we only linked with foreign players?  Are there no British players worth looking at in the Championship and below. Overpriced and overpaid foreign players, always looking for their next move, are the reason for the mess we are in at present.

Dey took err jerbs!

11 minutes ago, Scotch said:

Caleta-Car going to Southampton for £14m.... I just don't understand why we are missing out on these types of deals...

Great signing,

Him and Armel bella Kotchap, two great CB's for the future 

54 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

Let’s say it how it is. Rudders, The Recruitment Team and BR are all complicit to varying degrees.  

Really is looking like only Wout in! Too late in the day to sign anyone else with a match on tonight and if anything was seriously lined up we'd have heard by now.

Very disappointing.