Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Man Utd Match Thread

Why would you agree to keep BR in a job, without backing, hoping his inane tactics can turn anything around - when everything has shown he cannot? Why? Either change manager and back, or don't and accept modern destruction. It's ****ing weird. I do not understand it. 

Same old week in week out. I get tired of saying it. The footballs boring and negative. It gives the fans nothing to get excited about.

Sack off the one striker up top and get Iheanacho on the pitch alongside Vardy ffs Brendan. Wake up you clown.

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

Up until the goal there was nothing in it, United haven't been as good as commentary would have you believe.

Justin has noone near him, midfield aren't working hard enough to find space and Vardy is offering absolutely nothing again. 

Just no we are going to come out in a back 3. 

Got to defend that 1-0 loss..

Guest Kopfkino
Just now, fazzyfox said:

I though Bertrand’s lack of chasing back was disgraceful last season, just watched the goal again, Thomas didn’t look interested in breaking in to a sprint and he’s supposedly got youthful energy on his side. Abysmal attitude and application.

Has to do one of either two things. Sprint at the ball as soon as Ward kicks it to potentially challenge or at least make the pass more difficult or he sprints back into his position. Instead stands in no man’s land - gutter mentality not a)running and b)making a positive decision