Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Man Utd Match Thread

1 minute ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

They all talk about how negative it is around the ground and on the pitch but back Rodgers to get the work done and turn it round. What will it take for these clowns to see he is the main part of the problem.

Rodgers made a point of being all pally with the BT presenters before the game so they'd make excuses for him when we inevitably lost.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Don’t think it warrants a boo tbh.

Played nice football at times.

Only a Ward mistake that separates us.

Sorry but I disagree.

We were ok on balance until the goal

Thomas made the mistake being so far put of position though Ward didnt make it difficult for the goal.

Since the goal we've been awful andthey really should have had at least another.

We only played marginally better in the last couple of minutes.

So frustrating. Up until they scored we were comfortable and the 2-3mins just before we actually started to take the game to them and ask some questions. We then over commit and the whole structure just falls to shit. Full backs over lapping wingers and not being covered for. Defensive midfielders being bypassed far too easily and a CB pairing that look like they’ve just met. Then we look lost for 15 minutes and we’re lucky that it’s just 1-0.

This ain’t a great United side. They’re there to be shot at if we actually ask them some questions. Vardy looks isolated. Maddison poor. Tilemans and Barnes are actually playing well but they’re alone in that. 

We can win this but it’s going to take one hell of a turn around in every aspect of the game. I’m worried that even if we did equalise we would probably just concede again.

• Like 1

Either play with 2 strikers on the pitch or none at all.

This team is ****ing shite at the moment we lack all attacking ideas and have no tactical edge ever.

A half decent manager would of got us a result from every game so far bar Arsenal. 

BR is to negative yea we are ****ing shite 

Started off reasonably well and showed some determination but normal service resumed, a shambles of a goal to concede, rubbish defending and bad decision making.

United barely had to get out of second gear and it feels these days that when we go behind, we are beaten.

No quality in the final third and no discernible game plan.

Brendan may as well go for broke and bring on the other strikers but you know it will be more of the same in the second half before the obligatory 60th minute subs.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Soumare has looked OK to me, he l9oks way more switched on and willing to constantly run.

Still sub him for Perez or Inheachio. Need an outlook down the right or an extra man up front.

We look too predictable right now. United finding it easy to defend because they know it'll be either Tielmans or Maddison running through the middle or passing to Barnes.

1 minute ago, jayfox26 said:

Any streams other than hesgoal? Can't be arsed paying £25 a month for bt. If anyone knows any decent streaming sites please pm me

Bt should be paying you 25 quid to watch this shit mate

Edited by Nalis

1 minute ago, copunk said:

Pathetic first half, no patterns of play, we genuinely look like we don't know what to do anymore, it's such a fuching chore watching us I don't know why we put ourselves through it 

I bet that new signing will be hoping the ink isn't dry on that contract yet. He'll nip down to the office at half-time and rub his signature out.

• Like 1