Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Man Utd Match Thread

3 minutes ago, Md9 said:

His stubbornness is going to cost us so many points again when do you just say to your self you have to try something new instead of always trying to prove his way is the best and only way. 

I’ve always tried to positive, pragmatic etc but Rodger’s literally has no tactical versatility away from his style. I always say play to your strengths. He won’t change and I’m not 100% sure yet but he may have lost the dressing room. Not sure sticking with him is the answer, for me if we lose against Brighton then it be suicidal to not pull the trigger. However I’m not sure the club will have a plan in place for a replacement. I hate to say it as I can’t be arsed get Dyche and he’s probably the worst choice ever. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

I though Bertrand’s lack of chasing back was disgraceful last season, just watched the goal again, Thomas didn’t look interested in breaking in to a sprint and he’s supposedly got youthful energy on his side. Abysmal attitude and application.

He had no chance of getting back there, he’s not bloody Usain Bolt. Better off saving your energy.

Can't understand why both full backs are playing so high up the pitch. It's like we're trying to play like Man City without having any control of the ball at all and it's leaving evans and ndidi so exposed. Soumare can't play DM, KDH looks lost and we can't get Maddison on the ball. Really strange performance

3 minutes ago, Gav_LCFC14 said:

Maddison on the wing is not it. Having to force him to play there because we haven't signed a RW is a disgrace of a failure from the board.

Not just this season every single season we cant we actually buy a right winger ever its beyond pathetic 

3 minutes ago, ISJB said:

Think you'd have to blame Thomas if anyone, nowhere to been seen. Honestly don't know why he plays, he offers absolutely nothing.

Rio just called it I think. Thomas operating to instruction high up the pitch, Evans unsure whether to stick or tackle. Soumare lost, so jogging back.