Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Man Utd Match Thread

9 minutes ago, Onions said:

I’ve witnessed people blaming Ward for that goal, while Luke Thomas is 50 yards out of position. 

Amazed someone hasn’t tried to blame Amartey yet, dreadful defending. 

Because he's done his job and gone to press, when he goes someone should be covering until he's back in. While thats happening, Wards failed to read whats happening and punted the ball straight back while we're unorganised and out of position. A keeper has to read that and either take the short pass  and let us build again or play it out the otherside, not back from where play has just come from. Thomas is out of position but he's doing his role, the failure for us to organise is more concerning.

4 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

For me, this isn’t only about who is in the team, who isn’t etc. It looks much deeper than that. It’s like some sort of rot has set in which is making us believe we can’t win games.

As soon as they scored, our heads instantly went down again.

The atmos is non existent, none of the Board look to be present.

Something very wrong with the club. 

We look devoid of character or anyone involved that cares what’s happening.

Guest Col city fan
1 minute ago, Flappit said:

How the fcuk, is anyone suggesting that Soumare has been anything other than turgid?

Fook knows

Just now, filbertway said:

I want Man U to tear us one but I think they'll just continue to sit deep and wait for a mistake

Just feck off and follow florist. Twat. Really am getting pissed off with certain memners of this forum wanting us to lose. willy pullers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

I have an idea why our forward play just breaks down so easy, we only have one winger on the pitch so he gets marked out the game easily, only one centre forward, again marked out the game easy, we dont break with pace and directness, so opposing team can get back into shape, now of course we dont have any other wingers, only players put there out of position, this position has been badly affected by the club buying a million centre backs trying to address bad defensive coaching.

Watching other teams who pass the ball around, they get their defensive players into forward positions so is always someone to pass to, we cant do that as defensively we shot, no confidence.  For that reason we need to play a different way but thats foreign to our current manager, hence our problems.

This is absolutely spot on. We have ao little attack on the right hand side, it just invites pressure on the defence.