Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Man Utd Match Thread

Just now, jim5000 said:

Vardy needs to get off or get someone next to him.

Even in the title winning season he had Okazaki supporting him.

One up top with Vardy just doesn’t work anymore.

Playing Vardy by himself at what 35/6 without a foil or partner, or at least developing that system to support him, is unbelievably stupid. And obvious. And stupider. 

• Like 4

Just now, jim5000 said:

Let’s be honest, Utd are playing crap here and we still don’t look like we can beat them.

Agreed, they look average at best, which means we are XXXXX

Just now, jim5000 said:

Let’s be honest, Utd are playing crap here and we still don’t look like we can beat them.

We’ve created two whole chances, and only conceded one shot on target… that is an improvement but I’m very much clutching at straws 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Cropwellfox said:

The usual 10 mins that Rodgers will focus on in his post match bullshit about how pleased he was with our fight, followed by conceding / starting to pass around our defence again 

"I think we were really good after half time and we can be happy with how we went about our business. You know the first half is just a lack of experience from some of our players at this level but we will improve. Overall I think we can be happy with what we tried to do and there's definitely some positives there despite the result."

• Sad 2