Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Man Utd Match Thread

1 minute ago, splinterdream said:

Leaving soyuncu out is silly, we will probably need him this season, this is a massive statement by Rodger’s, there has clearly been a big row behind the scenes 

Has Cags been playing Beauty and the beast with Brendan’s eldest daughter and that’s the reason he’s been left in the substitutions wilderness ??;)

9 minutes ago, FoxyLeon said:

So Amartey who has been first choice all season, isn't even capable of making the bench?

There's no consistency in his selections at all....Well, except for the fact they're crap.

Hopefully we’re selling him! 

3 minutes ago, Cropwellfox said:

Leaked team tweet an hour back had Justin and Thomas right but Amartey at CB. Wonder if it’s late injury / illness or a late late attempt to sign him?

The correct team was on here hours ago. Not a great sign on goings on behind the scenes 

2 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

I mean that's exactly what you do but enjoy the game mate! :thumbup:

I think, could be wrong of course, that I don’t agree with the tide of negativity, but hey, we all want the same thing , and you enjoy the game too!