Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Man Utd Match Thread

6 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Did well against Salah in the Liverpool home game.

Salah isn’t as quick or direct as Sancho and thats where I think Thomas struggles as he hasn’t got the pace or strength to cope. 

Salah is more intelligent and relies less on physicality which gives Thomas a chance. 

Guest nathan.
1 minute ago, Lambert09 said:

i have a weird feeling we win this… we’ll be shite but we are going to sneak it 

Thats the worse thing that could happen.

The cracks have been papered over for 15 months. 

1 minute ago, Jakemoore said:

Look, if you want Leicester to lose so they BR gets sacked you’re backwards. If we get battered and BR does go then fair enough. I don’t want him anyway. But I’d rather wish that we win and go on a good run with BR in charge because I support the team and the club…

Good for you. 

This kind of attitude looks great on paper and you do hold the moral high ground. 

However, a win tonight, or god forbid even a decent performance will start to paper over the same cracks again. Another false dawn. When the season has gone totally tits up and Rodgers has finally gone, I’m sure you won’t be quite so proud to claim you wanted Rodgers to prolong his career here. 

Edited by The Year Of The Fox
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Cropwellfox said:

Leaked team tweet an hour back had Justin and Thomas right but Amartey at CB. Wonder if it’s late injury / illness or a late late attempt to sign him?

No, I alluded to this team earlier. No surprises occurred in recent hours.

• Like 1

I do find it a bit mad that people get called out for saying they sort of want us to lose to get Brendan gone. Alternative is we go on a bit of a run every now and then which saves him, with a continuation of Brendan’s style of play. Pretty much how it’s been over at least the last season. I think it’s unfair to say someone’s not a fan because they want something that will likely help change our fortunes. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

The thing is. Ndidi isn’t terrible at CB. It’s just that he’s so missed from the middle. It does weakens out midfield so much not having him there. 

He’s been crap at DM for a while now. Glad Soumare is getting a chance.

I know we all want Amartey to not start but the fact we have a defensive midfielder starting at centre back in front of 3 centre backs shows what a disgrace  of a club we at the moment. 

Especially when you consider we have no injuries.