Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Man Utd Match Thread

The thing I struggle to understand is if Soyuncu isn't putting his all in in training, or if he's had his head turned by wanting out, or if it's simply Rodgers doesn't rate him and therefore will never pick him for a league for us again then why haven't we sold him?

Maybe we've tried and failed, I don't know - but far worse players get sold on the regular. If he's never gonna get a game here to the extent he's behind Ndidi, and we need to shift bodies why aren't we selling him, also so he doesn't leave on a free next year so we could have tried to get in more players actually dedicated to playing for the team earlier?

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Why is nobody furious at Soyuncu, at Vestergaard for not making Brendan pick them?

I know people will say Brendan has broken them, but do people really think he is undermining himself?

Not even the manager knows how they will perform unill gicen the chance so how can we be mad at them 

8 minutes ago, Trumpet said:

I do find it a bit mad that people get called out for saying they sort of want us to lose to get Brendan gone. Alternative is we go on a bit of a run every now and then which saves him, with a continuation of Brendan’s style of play. Pretty much how it’s been over at least the last season. I think it’s unfair to say someone’s not a fan because they want something that will likely help change our fortunes. 

I'll live with "papering the cracks" to two consecutive 5th place finishes...

How quickly we forget, as if our current crises is solely the fault of a manager who had made it clear that a substantial rebuild is the way forward. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

How small does BR look next to BT lot :ph34r:

Titchy doesn't cover it. I wonder if there's a Napoleon complex to match?

Aside: Did you know that Napoleon wasn't actually that short. Not by the standards of the era anyway. That and a difference in measuring systems. He was actually above the average height for a Frenchman back then... and around the same height as Rodgers.

1 minute ago, whoareyaaa said:

Not even the manager knows how they will perform unill gicen the chance so how can we be mad at them 

But surely every player outside the perceived starting 11 must want to get into the 11 and work like buggery to do so? 

1 minute ago, NaijaFox said:

I'll live with "papering the cracks" to two consecutive 5th place finishes...

How quickly we forget, as if our current crises is solely the fault of a manager who had made it clear that a substantial rebuild is the way forward. 

The same manager that ensured a rebuild wasn’t possible due to his transfer dealings of the past few years? 

• Thanks 1