Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Man Utd Match Thread

Just now, Clarkey123 said:

Considering classing Cags as a write off, Amartey completely dropped from the squad?? So bizarre.

Like Soumare, one minute your done. Next minute you’re first choice.:dunno:

No wonder there’s no stability…

I reckon amartey got a knock or else be definitely on the bench

• Like 1

i just want the old wilf back, not the clumsy bomb scare version. He scares me massively. But a few years ago, he would be our best cb because he was just that good at winning the ball.

cmon boys let’s bring this lot back to reality 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Trumpet said:

The same manager that ensured a rebuild wasn’t possible due to his transfer dealings of the past few years? 

He is not responsible for negotiating contracts, which is why we are stuck with players we cannot get rid of. 

Other than that, EVERY manager wins some (Fofana, Castagne) and loses some (Perez, Vestergaard, Bertrand) on transfers.

• Like 1

I don’t think Top will be happy with BR’s interview on BT just now. 

He’s very clearly set his narrative that the club hasn’t matched his ambition, therefore if/when he leaves in the near future he can blame it all on the club.

3 minutes ago, NaijaFox said:

He is not responsible for negotiating contracts, which is why we are stuck with players we cannot get rid of. 

Other than that, EVERY manager wins some (Fofana, Castagne) and loses some (Perez, Vestergaard, Bertrand) on transfers.

I’m sure he has some involvement with contracts, but that we can’t prove.

You mention short memory - remember how clear of 5th place we were? If you’re happy with both capitulations then fair play, but it took me a little while to see it as positive as yourself and I certainly haven’t forgot how we completely shat ourselves.

Edited by Trumpet
  • Thanks 1

Just now, lcfc278 said:

I don’t think Top will be happy with BR’s interview on BT just now. 

He’s very clearly set his narrative that the club hasn’t matched his ambition, therefore if/when he leaves in the near future he can blame it all on the club.

God im literally starting to hate him cant even stand to hear him talk anymore 

Guest nathan.
Just now, NaijaFox said:

Explain the team selections substitutions and lack of mental strength and our piss poor game management over the last 15 months?

27 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

I don't want us to lose but if we do I'd rather we lose 10-0 than 1-0 do we can get this idiot in charge gone. 

And then get relegated because we conceded more goals than the teams above us. Stupid comment.