Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

0-1 nobody else wanna start the post match thread v Manure ?

Disappointing performance to be honest, i think we could have got something but there’s a lack of belief at the moment. Those wanting Rodgers out, maybe right but who would come here now? You’re not getting anyone of note given we are bottom of the league. 

Just now, kingkisnorbo said:

It goes so much further than Rodgers. Every single one of those players are cowards. Wouldn’t come anywhere near the fans at the end of the game. This is not our football club. It just ain’t. 

Dismal dismal time. 

Was there any chanting for him to go? If not, there really needs to be. Pile the pressure on.

I only watched the last halfhour. Evans seemed to play well and that is about it. Why was Wilf at CB? How did he play?

Justin and KDH were not very good at all.

This team needs a shake up and because the club can't afford players, it has to be the manager.

I would take 15th if someone offered me that right now.

Guest nathan.
Just now, TeamRocket said:

Leicester Post match on YouTube is so annoying can't believe people think there is some positives in the game

LCFC employ them. 

Just now, Corky said:

Performance was shit. Commentary was shit. Punditry was shit. Rodgers post match interviews will be shit.

Jenas can add Soumare to Iheanacho in the list of our players he can't pronounce. Also thinks Daka is actually Kel. Is his Dad really black?

1 minute ago, oxtonfox said:

Disappointing performance to be honest, i think we could have got something but there’s a lack of belief at the moment. Those wanting Rodgers out, maybe right but who would come here now? You’re not getting anyone of note given we are bottom of the league. 

So because you don't know if you could get anyone better, you keep going with what isn't working?

The most depressing thing of all is that despite all the anger on here, there doesn’t seem to be that determination to hound him out from the stands. That sums up the passive nature of our fanbase, and possibly our country. It’s a small club mentality to accept such a poisonous character as our manager.

• Like 2

It’s been the same for ages, we hardly score well worked goals, just moments of magic from Maddison or the other team handing us it. Absolutely no idea where the next points are coming from. We need to pick some points up sharpish because the way other teams have strengthened and are playing, we will be left behind playing this outdated possession shite.