Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

0-1 nobody else wanna start the post match thread v Manure ?

1 minute ago, SecretPro said:

Rodgers out, no doubt. BUT there need to be some big calls on the pitch, apart from Madders and KDH our forward movement is atrocious. The amount of times today we had the ball in the middle and just ended up stopping and standing because nobody was offering anything up was ridiculous. In all seriousness, GOAT needs dropping. Barnes end products is still utter dogshit too.

Agree unfortunately Vardy is now going to be an impact Sub give DAKA some game time and decent formations to improve, I used to be a big Brendan Rodgers fan but he’s lost me too he just hasn’t given me the confidence to carry on as manager of this Club the pundits can blow smoke up him but he’s not doing it here he’s failing miserably any Top needs to stop our implosion before it’s far too late a bit like the odd Brendan Sub !!

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan

Same shit, different day

A very apt phrase for LCFC.

I thought Evans played well, there were little glimpses from Maddison.

Soumare, pointless, KDH piss poor, Vardy looks finished. Thomas well out of his depth in the first half.

The whole way we play is the slowest in the division. And we are bottom for a reason. It almost looks like they’ve given up already.

Lose to Brighton and the despair will be even more apparent.

I don’t know what the owners and the Board are doing. And it would be nice to know. I don’t even think they were there tonight. 

Guest nathan.
Just now, jim5000 said:

Or character.

Kasper is turning out to be a huge loss.

Its **** all to do with Kasper!!!

This was happening way before Kasper left.

Its our management team. 

Their wingers seemed to have time to come forward, look up, and cross, whereas ours, (Barnes, Justin) were always so tightly marked.

We also came off second best in most 50/50 tussles, just man-handled off the ball, and second best in 50/50 headers. We just seem too nice at times; need to toughen up.

One positive; Soumare did okay tonight.

First game I've been able to watch this season. Lucky me. 

Can't keep a clean sheet and can't score goals. Evans good, soumare ok , but that's all you can say. Alot of pressure for wout to come into a defence like that. And our one trick is give it to Barnes apparently 

matchstats.thumb.JPG.5083b52a78c98999a24a2ef32ab03f11.JPG

0.7                                                    xG                                                     1.0

Just now, Col city fan said:

Same shit, different day

A very apt phrase for LCFC.

I thought Evans played well, there were little glimpses from Maddison.

Soumare, pointless, KDH piss poor, Vardy looks finished. Thomas well out of his depth in the first half.

The whole way we play is the slowest in the division. And we are bottom for a reason. It almost looks like they’ve given up already.

Lose to Brighton and the despair will be even more apparent.

I don’t know what the owners and the Board are doing. And it would be nice to know. I don’t even think they were there tonight. 

Baffling how much of a pass Evans gets from folk, he was pretty poor as well. He's the captain and towards the end he got the ball and literally had no idea what to do with it, so much so that Soumare came over and took it directly from him.